Page 10

"Hmmm... I think the place Pizza M grill looks good to me. You?" I asked her.

"That does sound good!" Angel exclaimed. We walked outside the Vladivostok hotel. As tempting that sounds, I just remembered that I could not have anything that was not liquid. That is including pizza... Oh well they might have something that I can subsitute it with.

"Hello sir." Dimitry said

"Hey Dimitry. Do you normally stand there all day?" I asked him

"I don't stand. Most of the time I'm in the limo car sir." He replied.

"Dimitry, you dont have to stay here all day. You can go do something. If I ever need a ride, I'll call you." I replied.

"Very well sir. Any destination right now?" He asked me.

"Yes. Angel and I were going to Pizza M grill. Can you take us there?"

"I can sir." He replied. Dimitry opened the limo dorr for us. I motioned for Angel to get in first. After she did, I climbed in after her. Then Dimitry closed the door and went aroud to the driver's side and started driving to our destination.

"You know hun, I don't think I ever had Russian food now that we're going to a Russian restaurant... Well grill that is." Angel said.

"Well we might as well get used to it. I'm really not sure how long we'll have to be in Russia to take out A.J Jackson. I replied.

"Yeah, that's true." Angel commented.

We soon got to the Russian grill. Dimitry got out of the limo to open the door. After he opened the door, I got out. Then after I held my hand out for Angel. Angel took my hand for support. We went inside the Russian grill. Once we gotten inside we went up to the front desk. The person looked up at us. (Go to page 11)