Page 3

Angel nodded into everything I had said. And it was true. When we get to Russia, I don't know what I 'm going to do until I finally the Black Hood.

We soon got to the airport. After Rian had stopped, he went outside to open the door for us. I was the first one out. Once I gotten out, I held my hand out for Angel to reach. She took my hand and soon she got out of the limo.

"Will you be needing anything else sir? Rian asked.

"Not right now Rian. Not for a long time." I replied.

"Very well sir." he said. He then took a bow. Angel and I headed into the airport. Once inside we went to one if the people.

"Hi, welcome to United States airlines. How can I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, we need 2 tickets to Russia." I told get.

"Alright that's $30." she replied. I paid her the money for the tickets. A minute later she gave us our tickets. A minute later she gave us our tickets.

"Thank you and have a nice day. There should be one boarding on about 10 minutes." she said with a smile. I nodded and we took our seats while waiting.

I didn't seem to notice the time went by because the next thing I knew, Angel was sleeping on my lap. She must have gotten pretty tired. I didn't want to esk her but I had too. (Go to page 4)