Page 20

"We shall fight and see." A.J replied.

"Where?" I asked.

"I'll give you a hint and once you figure it our, I'll be there waiting to finish you." A.J confirmed.

"Alright what is it?" I curiously wanted to know.

"Think back to when you were first born here. The place that you once were was in this room that was huge to you when you were young." A.J informed me.

"I havent been in Russia for years up until now." I replied.

"Well you better get your Russian memory back. The sooner you figure out the hint, the sooner you can finish me off. Deal?" A.J asked me.

"Alright deal." I replied back.

"I might be in contact with you time to time just to see where you are and if you figured out the hint." After that A.J hung up without me saying a word. At the same time I gave the phone to the lady and the lady hung up the phone. When I looked at Angel she looked confused.

"Darling are you ok?" I asked her.

"I'm curious, what did A.J mean when he said about your Russian memory?" Angel wondred. I signed at the same time. I know I tell Angel everyhing but this I always thought she knew.

"Truth is, I am Russian. At the age of 5 I first lived here until the age of 10. Then when I reached the age of 10 my mom moved me here because of a job she was offered. No matter where I go, Russia will always be my first home to me." I informed Angel.

"So do you have a Russian accent?" Angel asked me. (Go to page 21)