Page 5

I gently put Angel in the seat next to the window because I knew how much she liked that. After that I say down next to her. Then I put her head on my shoulder trying not to wake her. At that moment one of the flight attendants came up to us before she began to speak, I motioned for her to whisper because Angek was sleeping by pointing at Angel. She looked at Angel and nodded then whispered.

"Would you like anything to drink sir?" she asked me. She then gave me paper and something to write with for my response I wrote the words "ginger ale" on the paper. She looked at it, then nodded. She pointed at Angel, wondering if I should get her something. I nodded because I knew she might be thirsty after she wakes up sometime, I wrote down the drink that was for Angel on the paper. The flight attendant nodded again. After that she left.

Not long after that, Angel woke up.

"Hey Darling." she said

"Hey." I replied

"How did I get on the plane?" she asked.

"I carried you. You were tired and s little dizzy." I replied

"Really?" she wondered.

"Yes. I checked your forehead and it was a little warm." I told her

"I hope I'm not getting sick." Angel said.

"Your not. I promise." I replied back.

"Your so sweet Jet." she then kissed me. A few moments later, the flight attendant came back with the two drinks. (Go to page 6)