Chapter 5: A Little Warning

Start from the beginning

"I thought you would." He set the weapons down on the floor next to him as if he were going to hit me once again.

He started rubbing my sides and his hands went to my jeans. He hooked his thumbs at the pockets of my jeans and started to slide them off my legs, they were at my ankles when I accidentally shifted to the side awkwardly . The way his hands skimmed along my skin made me shift. The touch was something I was not used to. His temperature was too hot for me not to switch. Pain was only seconds away, I could feel it.

"I have a better idea." he got up pulling me with him to my feet. There was a beam that was slightly bent and so he tugged in the chain in the middle of wrists and hooked me onto it. After he hooked me onto it, he fixed the beam to its normal height, so I was about five feet off the ground. 

He smiled as if he has just completed a marathon, which he would not win because when Edward finds out he will turn him to ashes. Now I am smiling at the thought of Jacob Black dead, but I stopped smiling when I felt hard metal hit my chest. I glared at him and he laughed.

"Now stay still, or suffer the consequences." He started hitting the metal onto his hand. I went stiff as stone as his hands moved in and out of me. I saw his growing erection, and felt sickened at the thought of it inside of me.

He had two fingers in me for five minutes before pulling it out. He kept doing that for what seemed like a century. I did not move or even flinch when he kept getting inside of me, but he still brought out some whips and some chains to hit my back and chest. He moved his growing erection inside my peak and I tried to refrain from moving.

"I will be back, and we will have a good night." he smiled as he left the room locking the door with steal bolts. I felt the pain come to my body, I could not feel any part of my body. My back felt as if a layer of skin has just been lifted off.

If I were capable of bleeding I would be swimming in my own puddles of blood. My hair is still the same, that's good, well other than the fact that it looks all muddy and dirty. Dirt was all over me, in all the wrong places. 

"I am back!" Oh great joy, what does he want a cookie?

"I am going to let you go," I felt myself build with excitement . But there had to be some catch. He wouldn't just let me go out of his possession just like that.

"But," I couldn't be more right. I knew that there was something up his sleeve.

"You can not say anything to your precious Edward." He taunted as he looked me smack in the eye. His brown eyes no longer held the warmth I knew when I was a mortal. It was a monster in him. But he let this monster inside him become his true character. This is not the Jacob I know, but it seems that he has changed. Changed for the worse.

"I shall tell Edward, why would I not!" 

Jacob chuckled darkly and pulled something from his back pocket. Scissors. 

If I could, my hands would seize my hair. But they were chained and there was nothing I can do about it. He began walking closer to me an started taking a few stands of my hair in his oversized hands. He began snipping at my hair, and if I could, I would be on the floor crying. He cut a lot before stopping, does he suddenly have sympathy?

"Are you going to tell Edward?" He questioned, and I nodded my head. Edward was going to know.

"Wrong choice Isabella!" With that I felt all my long hair going away from me and drop onto the floor.

I don't know how much hair I have left, but I know I have less than Alice. Just the thought of it was making me dry sob. 

"Okay, now unless you want me to start harm you further, I suggest you don't say a word to Edward. Understood?"

I weakly nodded my head. He slipped me off the beam and started to drag me up some stairs and towards the forest. 

"Here are some long pants and long-sleeved shirt I grabbed from your closet." He tossed them to me and I got dressed as fast as my aching body can move. Though a thought occurred to me: How did he get in my closet without Edward watching his every move? Oh how I miss my Edward even more. I sobbed lightly as I continued to pull my clothes over my body. Every movement I made had me cringing in pain. I moved my hands though my hair and only came in contact with my now short brown hair, rather than my long brown hair that I have always had.

My hair was cut at different lengths, all I know is that he should never be in a beauty parlor, he would be fired the first day. My fingers trembled with every movement I made, no matter how fast I tried moving, my pace slowed. Jacob spoke once more before I was not in ear shot.

"Now if you disobey that simple order, I will rape you until you die!"

*

Thoughts? :)