Vampire

"I want to turn Mika into a vampire"

Mikaela looks at me with shocked, wide eyes. I can already tell he doesn't like my idea.

Krul giggles and smiles at me, "I don't care. Do as you please"

Mika stays speechless and I look back at him pleadingly... If he goes through with it, It'll benefit him; he can become stronger and wont have to face Guren's torture, his friends wont want him anymore...

His friends wont want him anymore so I can have him all to myself.

Jordan stands up and shakes his head in disproval, I almost forgot he was there.

"Do I have a say in this?" He walks over to me and stares me dead in the eye with seriousness.

"N-Not really...It's Mikaela's decision" I mumble nervously.

"Then why are you making it for him!" he shouts back, grabbing my shoulders.

I've never seen this side of Jordan and it's incredibly scary, almost threatening.

"I'm not" I snap, getting angry myself. I'm sick of being pushed around now. I used to go by what I wanted to do and not care what other people thought but now I'm always being stopped and I always end up crying.

I push Jordan's arms off me.

"I'm leaving" I snatch Mika's hand and walk out of the room, slamming the door behind me. When we get to the room I sit on the bed and rub my forehead.

"It's your decision... If you want me to turn you into a vampire, I will"

He sits next to me and flashes me a reassuring smile.

"You're always trying so hard to protect me...I've hated vampires for so long but you've changed me, I guess" he sighs.

"Is that a yes then?" I confusingly glare at him.

"Just do it"

I smile and put my thumb up, "O-K!".

I stand up and get a knife from the kitchen, cutting my arm a little. That reminds me, I haven't had blood in so long even my own blood is becoming appealing... I breath in and resist it, going back over to Mika who hasn't took his eye off me.

"You know what I have to do, right?"

He shakes his head and I facepalm. I wont tell him either.

I put my lips to my arm and take in some of my own blood then pressing my lips against Mika's and transferring the blood. I back away and look at him to see if there's any reaction.

He gulps and flinches a little.

"Feel any different?"

He shakes his head.

"I-I'll try again..."

Mika smiles at me and I spot two tiny fangs.

"HEY! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE"

I push him off the bed and we both start laughing. This is what I missed.

"They feel so weird..." he pokes the two sharp teeth.

"Well no shit" I remark, pulling him back up and flicking his forehead.

--------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short and bad I'm so lazy aaaa.

-Molly