Blacked Out

Shinoa spends hours upon end beside Y/N, praying she'll eventually wake up. She just wants to see what's so good about this vampire to drive Mika insane...

"It's been 3 days...Please" she whispers, deep down knowing the dead doesn't come back to life.

This doesn't mean Shinoa will give up hope.

She lets out a big sigh and leaves the room covering up Y/N as usual. Shinoa makes her way down the empty hall and heads into Mika's now locked up room. She unlocks the door and slowly opens it trying not to disturb Mika.

"Mika, it's just me" she says in a soothing voice. Mikaela rocks back and forth with his face in his hands. Is he regretting what he did?

Shinoa sits with her back against the door and faces Mika.

"Y/N hasn't woken up yet, you really hurt her"

"That was my intention" he growls back at her.

"You know you'll just get punished again when Guren finds out..." Shinoa looks down at the floor.

"I know that, but at least now it will be my fault. All this suffering I've been through is because of Y/N so now I've got my revenge my mind can be at ease" Mika stops rocking, "Partially" he adds.

"Partially?"

"I don't want anyone knowing about this"

Shinoa looks up and faces Mika giving the beaten up boy a reassuring nod.

"Even though I hate her, I can't help but be reminded of the short time we did have together. Even though everyone says it's wrong, at the time it felt right...Whenever someone comes in here and talks about her the things we did together just come back in my head" Mika's voice cracks and tears flow out of his big blue eyes, despite having a wide grin on his face.

Shinoa stays silent and frowns at Mika, then exiting the cold room.

-Y/N's POV-

The pillow fight... Fighting Ferid... Meeting.

Everything plays back. Is this what hell is like? It sure feels like hell.

It's like my mind is awake but I just can't open my eyes or move.

Suddenly my time with Jordan pops up in my head. We're sitting on the mountain and he tries to kis-

I shoot up from the bed screaming loudly, I'm shaking and breathing heavily. The last split second of that "dream" it changed to Mika.

Mika strangling me.

A black haired boy comes racing in he puts his finger over his mouth shushing me. I nod and look around me.

Where am I? Who is he?

My chest is pounding and it feels like I'm about to faint any minute. It feels like when Mika was chocking me.

The black haired boy strokes my back to try calm me down, I don't retaliate because it works.

"Calm down Y/N..." he whispers calmly.

"W-Who are you?"

"I'll explain everything just steady your breathing" he takes a deep breath in, and then out, "Like this, ok?"

I nod and imitate him.

I finally calm down and a few other strangers come into the room.

"She's awake!" a purple haired girl smiles.

I look at them all cluelessly.

"Vampire" a boy with glasses grumbles, "Why did we even need to save her?"

A blonde haired girl kicks him and replies "This is for Mikaela".

Everyone begun introducing themselves.

"I'm Shinoa, I've been watching over you while you we're...Dead?" she smiles.

"The names Yuu" the black haired boy says.

"Yuu?...You're Mika's best friend?" I ask, remembering Mikaela mentioning his name before.

"Yeah" he replies bluntly.

"I'm Kimizuki, this is Yoichi and this is Mitsuba" the pinky haired boy says pointing at the other two people.

"We could introduce ourselves..." the blonde complains.

After taking in what everyone said I say "So what's happened to Mika?"

They all exchange looks while I sit there still confused.

"After he came back from Krul's palace Guren chained him up in that room. He'd go to him all the time and torture him. Physically and verbally. Guren spoke a lot about you and how Mikaela shouldn't have ever trusted you, leading him to believe his suffering was all your fault. That's all I know right now" Yuu tells me, messing with his hair.

"Can I talk to just you?" I ask, slightly disturbed because everyone was staring at me.

Yuu looks back at everyone and they all leave the room.

"Where's Guren right now then?" I ask, patting the bed. Yuu sits down and looks at me.

"He's out right now, I'm not sure where though. We've all tried helping Mika but he wont lighten up. Whatever you did to him... You have to fix it"

"I can try...I'll go talk to him now?"

"Just don't get too close" Yuu says firmly as I get up off the bed.

I walk into Mika's room and close the door behind me. I lean up against the wall and Mika turns his glance over to me, staring me right in the eye. We both don't say anything and I sit down, waiting for Mikaela.

A good 10 minutes pass and he still doesn't say anything, I merely sit there and stare at the blank wall.

Mika hasn't stopped staring at me since I came in and I'm terrified to approach him.

"Stop shaking" he mumbles.

I tense up.

"It's not like I can hurt you from over here"

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter, I'm just writing freely right now. Basically, I have no plan I'm just going with the flow but I have an idea how I want this story to turn out.

Also, don't forget to vote because it helps a lot knowing people actually enjoy this fic.

Have a nice day/night!

-Molly