Rivals

-Y/N's POV-

I'm reminded of Mika when Jordan leaned towards me... Jordan has stayed with me and cared for me but it's an adventure with Mika...

"Y-Y/N?" Jordan says, tilting his head.

"I've gotta go" I stand up but stopped when Jordan grasps my hand.

"Can't you tell me? I care about you Y/N..." he sighs, using his thumb too stroke my hand.

"N-Not right now" I stutter, letting go and running.

-Jordan's POV-

I stand there frozen, watching Y/N disappear. I really thought she liked me... I frown and lie back on the grass, falling asleep.

-Y/N's POV-

I race past vampires and children, storming into my room. I breath heavily and stare at myself in the mirror.

"What if it's too late" I mutter.

"What's too late?" A deep voice whispers into my ear. I quickly turn around and I'm faced with Ferid...

"You wouldn't understand" I say coldly.

"Is this about Mika?" He teases.

I sigh and nod.

"What if he has been killed..."

"Ha! Of course he hasn't! I actually know exactly where he is, I've been keep track... Actually, I've been keeping track so you can rely on me but...There WILL be a price~"

"What do you want?" I snap.

"I want Krul"

"AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TOO HELP WITH THAT" I shout, loosing my patience.

"She is your mother~ Just lure her too go to the blood storage and then I'll take care of the rest" he twists my hair in his fingers.

"And you'll tell me where Mika is?"

"Do I ever back out of a deal?~"

"We-" I'm cut off by Ferid's finger shushing me.

"Do it tonight and I'll tell you all you need in the morning"

I nod and push him out of my room, following behind.

-Mika's POV-

I sit in the dark room and rock back and forth. Guren walks in and snarls at me.

"Traitor" he hisses, kicking me into the wall.

I cough out blood and rattle my hands in the chains.

"B-Bastard" I cough.

He kicks a tray of food towards me and walks out.

If only Yuu had come in...He would have stopped Guren. He always does.

I hate Y/N. It's her fault I have too live like this. I await the day I can get my revenge and kill her. I want her blood too spill then I can finally be free.

-Y/N's POV-

I see Krul standing outside her door.

"Mom...Could you go too the uhmm...Blood storage uhm...Thing"

"What for?" she smiles. "You should put your dress on too!"

"I j-just need you there, I will wear it soon" I stutter, forcing a convincing smile.

"Okay!" she giggles, and skips off.

I take a deep breath and go to my room, sleeping almost instantly anticipating the morning.

~The next morning~

I get up super early and put on my dress, brushing my hair and racing too Ferid's room.

I bang the door and shout for him, he never said what time so I'll decide this one!

"FERID!"

The creaky door opens and he rubs his eyes and adjusts.

"Oh, right. Come in"

I step inside without hesitation.

"Surprised you actually came in" he yawns. When he is like this he actually seems half normal.

"Right, Mika is at this building..." He gets out a map and points where too go, stabbing a hole into the paper with his sharp nails.

"Kay! What did you want with Krul anyways?" I say, grabbing the map and hanging onto the door handle.

"Eh..." He groans.

I shrug and walk out.

Maybe Mika will be happy too see me! I wonder why he never came... Oh well! I spot a red car in the distance and run over too it, I bust open the window and shards of glass fly everywhere. I put my arm through the window and grab the keys, opening the car. I get in and start the engine taking in a deep breath.

I hope Jordan doesn't come looking for me.

=+=+=

Sorry, I kinda got lazy on this chapter :/

~Molly