Stay The Night

Mika embraced Y/N and she didn't fight back, after all she was just hiding her tears from him. She had already shown enough weakness.

"D-Did she do anything too you?" Y/N stutters, her tears soaking Mika's cape.

"No, just chained me up. No need to worry" he reassures.

"Y-You're not allowed to be this nice too other vampires...Okay?" Y/N says, her tone slightly threatening.

"As you wish"

"Or humans, either. Humans are just as bad..." she adds, looking up at Mika with her tear-filled eyes giving off an almost yandere vibe.

"Can't promise everything!"

Y/N wipes her eyes and lets go, standing up and offering Mika a hand just as he did. He takes it and Y/N pulls him up letting go once he had regained his balance.

The two walk down the corridors of the palace, not making eye-contact.

"It's late, you shouldn't go back at this time. You can stay here tonight, in my bed" Y/N mumbles casually, turning a corner.

"IN Y-YOUR BED! NO NO, I'M FINE!" Mika shouts, waving his hands back and forth.

"Not like that asshole. I owe you for sparing me anyways and I feel bad"

"Right...Okay" with that, Y/N grabs Mika's cuff and runs too her room.

-Mika's POV-

I've never been in a girls room before... It's so messy... There's a cupboard door on the floor, smashed glass on the counter and her bed is all messed up. There's even a pillow on the balcony! While I'm not paying attention Y/N locks the door.

"Safety precautions" she tells me. "Don't mind the mess, I don't let the maid come in here and I haven't got time"

"Yeah..."

The room smells just like Y/N though...Pretty weird thing to think, eh?

"Make yourself at home, I can go get you a change of clothes if u want? Do you want pyjamas or something?" Y/N says while making her plain white bed.

"Uhmmm...I'm good"

"Well, I'm going to go get some more pillows and uh stuff...Make sure you lock the door behind me and don't let ANYONE in other than me" she says, walking out of the door. Some of her H/L H/C hair gets trapped in the door and she yelps, I laugh at her. Y/N acts all serious and fierce but she is pretty clumsy!

"Shit" she says blantly. I open the door and she frees herself. "Thanks"

I nod and close the door behind her, locking it just like she told me. I look around her apartment like room a bit more. It's quite spacious, almost like a penthouse but probably not as big. There's a balcony as well which looks out at the demolished city. Her bed is huge, probably even bigger than a king size! I wonder if she has guests for it too be this big... I whack my head trying to remove any perverted thoughts. I sit on the end off the huge bed and sigh. How the hell did I end up like this? A few days ago I hated every last vampire and wanted to kill them all with my own two hands and now I'm staying in the same room as one!

-Y/N's POV-

I knock on Ferid's door, he better be in because I rarely come for help.

"Princess~" he says, opening the door with a big grin on his face. "You finally came too play!~" he teases me.

"Actually, I need help"

"Just like when u wimped out at that battle, poor little Y/N-Chan~" he whispers into my ear.

I take a deep breath, if I loose it at him he probably wont help me. It's such a small task but I don't want to make the effort myself, I cant leave Mika alone for too long because he might find something and I don't want anyone asking why I needed spares...Of all people I think I can trust Ferid on this one!

"Do you have any spare blankets...Pillows?" I mumble, looking away embarrassed that I'm asking for help.

"Of course!" he claps. "Come right in" he grins, gesturing towards his room.

"I'll stay out here, thanks"

He rolls his eyes at me and gives me a perfectly folded pile of gray blankets and plain pillows. It's almost like he knew I would ask. I flash him a smile and walk off shouting "Thanks Ferid!" behind me. I stroll back to the room and knock on the door.

"Mika, it's me" I lean my ear onto the door and wait for it too open.

Suddenly, the door flys open sending me and all the goods flying across the room, dragging Mikaela down with us.

"WHY SO SUDDEN!?" I shout, jumping out of the pile. Mika lies there laughing at me. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I pout. Mika jumps up and throws a pillow at my face. I glare at him evilly and grab a pillow, smacking him round the face.

"Oh, now I'm mad!" he pulls his navy cape off and throws it off the balcony. I wonder why Mika is the only one with a cape...

"You just left a trace, idiot" I hit him around the face with the pillow again.

It quickly turns into a full-on pillow fight and feathers and stuffing flys everywhere. Mika hits my legs with a pillow and I scream, flying onto my bed backwards. "NYAHHH"

"Hhahahahah! You sound like a cat!" he teases.

---

30 minutes later we stop fighting, out of breath. I fall back onto my bed and Mika does too, but I kick him onto the floor of course. We both laugh, I don't remember the last time I had this much fun. It's like I forgot about all the troubles in this world and just enjoyed myself for once...

Not all humans are bad. I'm beginning too learn that, again.

=+=+=

Okay, long time no see! Sorry I haven't been updating, I've had a lot on my hands and I didn't know if this story was actually good or not but now I'm realising a lot of you really like it so I will carry on and try to update regularly again!

Don't forget to comment and vote, it means a lot!

~Molly <3