Krul's Attempt

-Mika's POV-

I wake up and feel a close presence, Y/N is leaning her head on my shoulder. Her H/C hair is draped on me also acting like a curtain covering her face. I push her hair out of her face revealing her big E/C eyes. I decide not to move because I don't want to disturb her slumber.

I wonder what Yuu-Chan will think of all of this, he will probably be really mad at me as he hates every last vampire no matter what their situation is. I used to think the same, I used to believe they had no feelings or emotions, but seeing Y/N crying yesterday changed the way I look at things rapidly. It's like she shot some sense into me. 

Lost in thought I didn't realise Y/N had woken up, she looks up at me and blushes, quickly backing away.

"S-Sorry Mikaela!" she blurts out.

-Y/N's POV-

What was I thinking?! Sleeping on his shoulder!? How did that happen! I'm so embarrased because I've shown a soft side. I can't afford to make friends, I will just hurt myself and them. 

"You don't need to apologise, I don't mind." He says reassuringly, flashing me and friendly smile. "Oh and you can call me Mika, because we are friends now" He adds.

Friend? I don't need him as my friend, nor do I want him as my friend. I think.

"Friends?" I stand up, turning my back to him. "I wouldn't call us friends

I hear him stand up and he places a hand on my shoulder. "I understand" he walks outside and his blonde hair sways with the breeze. It's cloudy outside, but it's quite warm still. "Yuu-Chan will be looking for me" he adds, turning towards me.

"I couldn't care less, I'll be leaving now" I walk outside, glare at him and walk off. 

I don't want to be near him, being close to him makes me feel strange and I don't like it. Most of the time.

-Mika's POV-

Instead of telling her too stop, I grab her hand and squeeze it tightly.

"Get lost" she says bluntly, ripping her hand away from mine and walking off.

She is so hostile yet I can't help myself.

-Y/N's POV- 

I walk back to where the battle was, there's nobody there so looks like I'll be walking back to the palace. 

"Y/N~" I hear a high voice call. "Let's go home" she cups my hands in hers and brushes my hair away, smiling at me. Mom... This is one of those times she actually acts like a mother and not a queen. I nod at her and we get into the helicopter.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I ask too much of you. I don't want to put all this pressure on you but you never fail me. Next time you can stay at home, with me and the others can go out. I don't want you getting hurt" she strokes my hair, comforting me.

"I'm not hurt, I'm not upset. I'm just...Confused" 

"It's okay...I'll make it better, I will do better" 

--

We arrive back at the palace and I head straight to my room, time has flew by and the sun is setting. I hear a knock at my door and I get up off my bed and walk over. 

"Y/N, it's me~" I hear a sly voice coo.

"Go away Ferid" I growl, taking my hand off the door knob.

"C'mon, Krul wants you" he says, with a deeper tone. What does that woman want now? I twist the knob and step outside. 

"I'll go alone" I tell him firmly, walking down the hall too the throne room. Can't she just give me some peace and quiet. 

I knock on the big door and I hear Krul chirp.

"Come on in Y/N!" she giggles as I open the door.

I glance over too her and she smiles at me clapping her hands together with pride. I turn my head towards a familiar boy, it's Mika...No, Mikaela. He is chained too the floor, yet he doesn't look hurt at all. He smiles at me but it seems forced, it's not the same smile as I saw before. Even though I act like I hate him, he tried to make me feel better. He spared me. 

"Is this a joke?" I say sharply, glaring at my mom. 

"H-Huh?" Krul tilts her head. I'm guessing she thinks Mika hurt me. I walk over too him, kneeling down and running my hands along the chains. 

"Go on then, bite him. He caused you pain so your first bite can be him! Get him back!" 

"You're the worst" I growl, she looks at me cluelessly. 

-Krul's POV-

I don't know what I have done wrong... Instead of retaliating I decide too leave her, if she wants her revenge on that puny human she can do it herself. I walk out leaving them both alone.

-Mika's POV-

"I am so sorry...I am so sorry...This is all my fault" Y/N tells me, her eyes watering up. Does she cry a lot or is this a new thing?

"It's not your fault" 

"I'll get you out of this, my mom is a little extreme when it comes to things like this" she heads over to Krul's throne, grabbing a golden key from under a cushion. "Thought so" she mutters walking back over to me, boots clicking on the floor.

Y/N leans over and inserts the key, freeing me from the chains. She is so close I can feel her breath. I feel the heat rise up too my cheeks as she falls back onto her calfs, looking me right in the eye. A tear forms in the corner of her eye and hugs me, burying her face into my chest. It's so unexpected, but I hug her back.

-Y/N's POV-

We have known each other for one day yet I've already caused him this much trouble. I don't want him too see me cry so the only thing I can do is hide away. I don't want Mika too end up like my last friend. I hate humans... 

=+=

Sorry this chapter isn't that great...Wattpad wasn't letting me type and by the time I got it working my motivation was gone. I will make the next chapter better ^*^ 

Ty for all the support so far, don't forget to vote as well! Also, as we get further through the story, would you like a lemon? Please let me know <3 

~Molly