Passing Time

-Y/N's POV-

A year later and I haven't seen a trace of Mikaela, not that I care. We didn't even know eachother that well so none of it matters too me. The world's state hasn't improved either. I've not really done much this past year, just training and lounging around really. I've been too a few battles but Mika nor his friends were at any.

I put my hair in two braids and go outside, being greeted by Jordan.

Who is Jordan you ask? He is my new friend, he moved here a few months ago being turned into a vampire. He came from England but he speaks fluent Japanese!

We have grown pretty close but something always holds me back...

"Y/N!" He calls out in an adorable accent, running over too me. I smile and ruffle his black hair.

"C'mon the others will be waiting!" I declare, grabbing his wrist gently and running too one of the livestock houses. I knock on the door a few times and the kids I rescued from last year answer.

"Y/N! Jordan!" a little boy yells, throwing himself into my arms.

I befriended them a few days after I rescued them and we hang out quite often and play games.

We all go outside and chat for hours about vampires and what we would do had the world been a better place.

"Hmmm...I would travel the world!" I say.

"And bring me with you?" Jordan says pouting.

"Of course~" I sing, sticking my tounge out.

I'm happy about the position I'm in now, even being locked away... I have Jordan and the 3 kids... Kate, Anna and Nico (Nico is a by btw).

Kate is very mature, being the older one. She turned 14 a few weeks ago and she has looked after the other two for a while now. Anna is 10, she is really shy at first but once you get too know her she is bubbly and loud! Nico is 7, he is really lively and playful and always puts a smile on my face. He has a thing for teasing me and Jordan now too.

"I would make a sweet shop and keep all of the sweets too myself!" Nico stands up, fist pumping the air.

We all laugh and soon enough we are stopped by a bell. The smiles are wiped off her faces and Kate holds Anna and Nico's hands, waving goodbye and walking too the blood hall.

"I wish there was a way too stop them from being hurt..." I sigh, standing up. I wipe the dirt off my leggings and pull Jordan up.

"They're strong, there's not much we can do about it really..."

"Bu-" Jordan cuts me off.

"Don't try anything Y/N...I don't want you too get hurt. Please"

I nod and we walk over too our usual space where just me and Jordan go, it's got a perfect view of the sky and it's really quiet. Jordan jump over the fence and helps me over, we sit on the grassy hill and everything goes silent...

-Mika's POV-

I miss Y/N a lot but everytime I go too see her Yuu always stops me, I miss the time where I could roam around free... I've not even been too one battle.

I wonder what Y/N is upto... What if she was punished?

I lean back on my hard bed and puff. Yuu walks in without knocking and calls "Kimizuki has made food, hurry before it goes cold" I nod and Yuu walks off.

I jump up and head too the dining area, everyone watches me sit down and I rush my food down me.

"Slow down..." Mitsuba grumbles, giving me a concerned look.

"You haven't been your usual self Mika" Shinoa says, frowning at me.

"Well maybe that's because I miss being able to be in control of what I do!" I shout, standing up.

"We're doing this because we care about you Mika!" Yuu shouts back.

"I can look after myself! Y/N wouldn't hurt me and none of you fucking understand!"

Yuu punches me round the face and I black out...

-Jordan's POV-

I watch Y/N gaze at the stars and her eyes sparkle...Sounds cheesy, right?

She lies back and puts her hands behind her head.

"Do you think all of this will ever stop and we can travel the world together?" she sighs.

"I hope so"

"Thankyou..."

"Huh?" I ask, lying back.

"For staying with me..."

Y/N always seemed so lonely...She was assigned too train me but we haven't really trained so much lately, I like getting too know her because she's an interesting person. She's never told me about other friends so I want too stay with her...

"I..." I lean over and go too kiss her. Her eyes widen and I close my eyes...

She quickly puts her hand in front of her mouth and I kiss her hand instead.

"J...Sorry" She says, gulping. "I sh-shouldn't..." she says, taking her hand away and sitting up.

"I understand" I say, smiling at her.

A tear rolls down her cheek and she looks at me desperately.

=+=+=

New characters too spice things up ayayayyaya!

~Molly