day twelve ♡

12) get him or her to open up

×××××××

[night before day 12]

the camp masters gave everyone time to get ready for bed. everyone went from their tents to the clubhouse, either to wash, brush their teeth, or change into their pyjamas.

their camp fire went well, singing acoustic songs, telling horror stories, and eating smores around the fire. everyone was happy about this break from school that they had, well, maybe everyone is happy, but jungkook and yoongi both have a lot of things in their mind.

jungkook was quiet ever since he got back from the cliffside, and even though the others noticed the change in his mood, no one dared to ask him.

the same goes for yoongi, too. jungkook didnt speak to him and just apologized before running off, leaving yoongi confused. the older returned with a straight face, and of course, the others noticed it even if they didnt look at yoongi's face because his presence and aura are enough to know that something's off.

jungkook got out of the cubicle, his iron man pyjamas hanging loose on his bodyframe. he ruffled his hair and brushed his teeth before walking out of the clubhouse.

unfortunately, they would be camping out in tents. but the camp masters were nice enough to let them choose whoever they'll be with in the tent. one tent can accomodate two persons.

jungkook slipped inside taehyung and his' tent and wasted no time diving inside his sleeping bag, sighing as the warm blanket covers his cold body. he sighs again in content and closes his eyes.

taehyung frowns as he looks at the already-asleep jungkook, and he slowly and carefully crawls out of the tent. he slips on his slippers and walks off to find a certain someone that goes by the name min yoongi.

tae sees jin through the window of the clubhouse, putting on his facemask. he runs inside and jin jumps at the sudden noise.

"h-hyu—ay, joesonghabnida, hyung..." tae muttered before bowing down as he melt under jin's glare. jin softens up and tells him to speak up.

"have you, by any chance, have seen yoongi-hyung?"

jin raises his brows. "i think he's at the tent with hoseok. go check."

taehyung bowed and thanked the older before running out to find hoseok's tent. he then heard someone shouting bloody murder, and saw that it's coming from a tent where a guy in neon yellow pyjamas is going in.

"yoongi-hyung!"

the man in neon pyjamas turned around, and taehyung was taken aback. it was hoseok. he swallowed nervously and bowed.

"annyeong, h-hyung. where's yoongi-hyung?"

yoongi stuck his head out from the tent and looked at tae with sleepy eyes. "mwo?"

taehyung sighed once he saw yoongi. "i-it's jungkook..."

yoongi, without further ado, stood up and grabbed a random jacket that was laying around inside their tent. he walked away and the younger followed him.

"what happened?" he asked tae. the younger scratched his head and shrugged.

"he's been down since we got back from uphill. i don't even know what happened but im 100% sure he cried, and that he surely remembered the old days again."

yoongi raised a brow. "old d-days?"

tae nodded. "mhmm. but it's not my story to tell. you need to talk to him, hyung." he pleaded.