day three ♡

3) set one of your profile's photo into your crush's photo

×××××××

after such a tiring day at school (let's just say that p.e. and jeon jungkook doesnt mix well together), jungkook plopped on his bed, his sticky and sweaty clothes and skin hitting his iron man bed covers. he stayed there for a while before he pulled himself up and took a warm shower.

he went out of the bathroom, all smiles and clean, his hand on his hair, drying the strands using his bath towel. he threw in some comfy clothes and hopped on his bed, pulling his bag, laptop, and phone closer so he could work on his assignment.

he pulled up the browser and searched up the topic of his homework and opened several links. while waiting for it to load, he opened his phone and went to his twitter.

just as what tae told him, he changed his twitter icon before he went to school. he used one of yoongi's selcas when he still has his pastel pink hair. not everyone rocks bright colors, especially pink, but yoongi surprisingly pulled it off so good, even though he only dyed it because of a stupid dare. jungkook was secretly thankful for whoever dared his crush.

to not expose himself, tae allowed him to do it on his fan account. jungkook thanked him so much for that. good thing, jungkook has a separate account for anime and video game stuff, and his username doesnt give his true identity away.

he was shocked to see almost fifty notifications when he opened his account. for starters, he only has thirty followers and is only friends with four of them. when he viewed the notifs, he was even more shocked. (jungshook lmao)

@yurii_on_icee mentioned you in a tweet

@goldenseagull IS DAT U ON UR ICON?????

@1997kisxsx mentioned you in a tweet

@goldenseagull i would date you if im gay, no kidding

@dadombdotcom mentioned you in a tweet

@goldenseagull aNd u cAlL uR$eLf uGlEeEeH?????

those were just some of his notifs, almost everything was about his icon or either asking for his location or phone number. jungkook felt a bit jealous because others find yoongi, his yoongi, good-looking. he suddenly felt possessive.

seeing that his phone is running low on juice, he turned off his mobile data and charged it and decided to open his twitter on his laptop instead.

while reading one of the articles he found online for his homework, he received a notif from twitter.

he opened the said tab and saw that someone dm-ed him.

shakedatbootae: ayoooooo
shakedatbootae: hows my main hoe

goldenseagull: lmao
goldenseagull: u got d wrong hoe
goldenseagull: go 2 ur bby hoeseok

shakedatbootae: stahp ew no
shakedatbootae: i hate hoeseok

goldenseagull: sure u do ;)

shakedatbootae: dont ;) me

goldenseagull: why ;)

shakedatbootae: jUsT dOnT jIsO0s

goldenseagull: