Bad Teacher Part 8- The Big Race Gone Bad

Zacznij od początku

"Demi I know but we're doing everythin-"

I cut him off and say

"DON"T SAY YOU"LL DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN EVERY FUCKING COP SAYS THAT AND THEY NEVER DO SHIT UNTIL IT"S TO LATE, ALEX IS GOD KNOWS WHERE RIGHT NOW WONDERING IF ANYONE"S COMING TO SAVE HER SHE"S PROBABLY SUFFERING RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS FOR ME TO GO SAVE HER!."

I feel him hug me as I began to sob I whispered "I Love Her." He let's go and say's

"I'm not one of those bullshit cops that let bad stuff happen to someone who is missing especially someone you care about." he says

I just began to cry harder and say to him

"I'm Sorry I'm Sorry." I repeated

"I'ts okay look I'll walk you to your car." he says

"Why what's going on over there.?"

I look over and see dozens of new's reporters there they were all getting ready to go live and I see a podium there.

"That's why the chief is going to make a public statement asking for the public's help to find Alex let's just walk over there and get to your car. We make it to the parking lot and all of them just rush towards me and Wilmer and say.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY LEADS WHERE SHE MIGHT BE.?"

"DO YOU BELIEVE THIS IS A RANDOM ATTACK.?"

"EXCUSE ME MS DID YOU KNOW THE VICTIM DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO HER KIDNAPPERS.?"

I wanted to say something to the last reporter to get my message out there in case Alex was watching but Wilmer said

"No Comment." and just walked me to my car.

I get in my car and Wilmer says

"I'll call you or come by your place in case anything comes up okay."

"Thanks Wilmer Please Just Find Her Promise Me She'll Be Safe." I said with tears in my eyes

"I Promise." he says

I drive off home and park my car in the garage I turn on the tv and the news comes on and it's a story about Alex.

*Local Teen Track Star Alexandra Johnson Has Gone Missing The 18 year old Senior at Jamestown Prep High School Track Star Had Just Finished Her Race After Leading Her Team To Win State Championship After The Race Ended According To  Reports From The Local Police Department Issued Saying She Went Inside The School To Get Her Equipment And She Never Came Out Her Friends And A Teacher From The School Found Evidence Of A Struggle At The Scene And Contacted 911 We'll Have Further Updates From The Chief Of Police As He Prepares For A Public Statement Later Tonight." From CBS 2 New's at 6:00 I'm Julie-.*

I turned off the Tv and began to cry I walk into my room and see the roses she left me along with the big teddy bear she gave me from our first date I change into my pjs and I still have her Letterman Jacket on and I began to sob her jacket still smelled like her I hugged the bear she gave me and I heard a voice a familiar voice say 

"I Love You Demi."

I look around and I thought it was all in my head then I realized it came from the bear I squeeze it's stomach and It said "I Love You Demi." and Say Something by A Great Big World was Playing but it was Alex singing it she recorded it in the bear as a message for me I cried even harder I sang along with it while I was holding onto my necklace I look at the engraved A knowing that a piece of her is always with me and our hearts beat as one.

I turn on the Tv and the chief of police is about to speak I had to hear it hoping for a update I see Wilmer in the background and the chief finally speaks up.

"Today At 3:00 pm A Terrible Event Occurred Here At Jamestown Prep It Was Supposed To Be A Day Of Celebration But It Became A Day Of Heartbreak and Sadness Senior and Top Athlete Alexandra Johnson Was Kidnapped and Her Whereabouts Are Unknown At This Hour. Close Friends and A Faculty Member At The School Discovered A Stain Of Blood On The Floor Of The School Locker Room and A Few Blood Stains On The Victim's Sports Bag The Blood Tests Show The Blood Is A Match For Alexandra Johnson We Found Evidence Of A Struggle At The Scene And We Have Taken A Possible Suspect Into Custody But Will Soon Be Released Since She Does Have A Checked Out Allaby By Her Parents And Has No Involvement In The Dissapearence Of Alexandra Johnson We Ask For The Public's Help Into Finding Her and We Will Have A Search Party Later On Tommorow Night.

I hear reporters just asking questions and I can feel the tears running down my face then the chief said.

"We Tried Notifying the Parents But They Are Away on Business In Europe And They Will Be Notified Posibly In The Next 3 Hours Thank You For Coming and There Will Be No More Questions."

I turn off the T.v and just kept crying then I hear my phone ring I run to it and I see it was a facetime call I see the caller I.D it was Alex.

(Next part Later Tonight Hope You Guys Like It.!"