"Shut up and listen!" I dejected harshly. I am quite irritated by people's assumptions. We need to learn to ask before assuming.

"How much do you know about Alnihayya?" I asked expectantly. I was hoping she knew a lot so that it becomes easy to explain everything to her.

"Hmm..." she murmured, rubbing her chin, "Nothing?"

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "I give up."
I had no idea where to begin. It had taken so long and been so difficult for me to understand Alnihayya. How could I explain it to someone who knew nothing about it?

"Can I try explaining?" Humna's robotic voice asked.

"Please." I mumbled and closed my eyes to get some peace.

"Alnihayya is a Muslim intelligence first created by Naeem Ansar in 1999. It's top investigative priority has been combating terrorism. With branches extending to about twenty countries we use out investigative and intelligence capabilities to neutralise terrorist cells and operatives all across the world, to dismantle extremist networks such as ISIS and Al Qaeda. Also, to cut off financing and other forms of support provided by terrorist funders who happen to be major political powers worldwide. Our overall goal is to defeat terrorism and eliminate it's sympathisers, bringing the victims to justice. We-"

"Okay okay I get it! Please stop this torture." Minahil groaned in annoyance making Humna pause her speech for which I was glad. Her robotic voice and vocabulary was a true irritation.

"So you are a part of Alnihayya and now we're going there?" She turned to face me.

"Yes" I sighed, realising that I had to tell her everything honestly now. "Naeem Ansar is my father. I was supposed to go to Alnihayya in this car when you decided to get in the bonnet and mess it all up."

"Ladies I hate to interrupt you but the airplane is going to take off now. Hold tight and don't make a single sound. As far as the airport knows, this airplane is empty. That is why the lights have been switched off.
Once we are in the air, then you can do whatever you want."

I pursed my lips and obeyed, securing my seat belt that I had previously taken off. Minahil looked distressed but for me, I had gotten used to this strangeness.

What I hadn't got used to though, was airplane landings and take offs.

I held on to dear life, clenching the leather seat as the plane rushed along the run way before finally taking off. I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming while Minahil laughed at my reaction.

"Fighting terrorists huh? You can't even bear a plane take off." She chuckled.

I wanted to reply curtly but in that state I couldn't even imagine opening my eyes. I just couldn't help it! I felt nausea and a weird churning sensation in my stomach. Airplane take offs and landings had become my worst nightmare.

When the plane finally became stable, I opened my eyes and mumbled Alhamdulillah.

"Congratulations we are in the air now. According to my calculations we will be at Alnihayya in five hours fifty five minutes. You are welcome to leave the car and sit in the plane." Humna said in a smooth voice.

I turned to the door at my side and Minahil turned to hers. We wanted to leave the car and check out the plane.
"How do you open this thing?" I asked in frustration, searching for the handle.

To my surprise the doors flipped open automatically without me doing anything. I shrugged evasively and stepped out along with Minahil. The previously switched off lights of the plane turned on sensing our movements. All this automatic stuff was no longer shocking for me. It had become the norm but what we saw in the airplane was not the norm at all.