CRACK SHIPS RANT - A/N

Okokokokokokokokokok

I know, I should be updating, but the main things I have ideas for are song fics, and I don't want you to get bored of them, but if you don't mind them, I'll probably be doing a :

Gajeel X Reader - Good Girls Bad Guys {Lemon/Lime}

Lyon X Reader - Ghost (sorry I really love Lyon)

Natsu X Reader - Hurricane

Anyway, onto my rant.

So, as you may know, I do not ship Gruvia.

The main reason I don't ship it is because, although the majority of the viewers are secretly Juvia, I just hate the thought of dating someone who is so obsessed with you that you have a love rival, and the majority of your things is based off of them.

Like girl, chill out.

And I just can't picture someone falling in love with someone who is stalking them.

Also, I don't ship NaLu, which I get a lot of hate for, but oh well. I just find it too typical, I find Lucy pretty slutty and kinda useless, and Natsu being to head on and I feel like it would just completely clash in the middle.

And Natsu's rather childish and doesn't quite respect Lucy's personal boundaries, and I think both of them could find other people that are better for themselves.

(All of this is purely my opinion no hate pls)

But I ship some real weird ships and people often react like 'wtf why'

So here are some crack ships that I ship and I Fangirl over on a daily basis.

First of all : Gajeel X Juvia

HOLY HELL I SHIP IT.

Both of them are very comfortable with each other, and they respect each other and they're a fricking awesome team.

Juvia isn't afraid of him, and, unlike Levy (I ship Gajevy too but it's not a crack ship) she knows him on a more personal basis and they're a lot closer, with no judgement.

Plus, I find it really adorable how they look out for each other and I can just imagine Juvia panicking if he comes home late from a mission or Gajeel being really protective over her and not being afraid to display it, because if she had been that obsessed with Gray, he'd have to do some crazy shit to even get her attention, so he'd spoil her relentlessly.

Next : Gray X Lyon

Now, I know this isn't commonly shipped partially because it's yaoi but it well.

I just think that they'd have beautiful butt babies and I feel like Gray would be more playful and childish in the relationship and he'd initiate all the intimate moments and Lyon would be really shy at first but would still be so for it.

And I'm sorry but can you just imagine them adopting a child, and Lyon would be so in love with the child and doing whatever he could to make their child happy and Gray would be kinda grumbling in the corner because he's kinda jealous but all the jealously fades away when they all cuddle together and sleep agh please happen.

And like if Juvia saw them making out nosebleeds for days man.

I could talk forever about this ship tbh I will go down with this ship