Jealous!Laxus x Reader - Hickeys

I've been having a bit of a Laxus phase...

---

"Look at me, Y/N." Laxus sighed, nudging you softly.

Your name was Y/N L/N, the secret fifth member of the Thunder Legion, and a fully fledged member of the Fairy Tail guild.

"Laxus, just calm down, we are at a party, we're meant to enjoy ourselves," you grinned at him, briefly resting your head on his shoulder, before standing up.

"I'm gonna go chill with the guys," You nodded, gesturing to the small gathering of Max, Warren, Elfman and Vijeeter, before walking towards them, no longer paying attention to Laxus.

Erza's POV

"Hey, Erza, who's that?" Lucy asked, pointing at Y/N

"Her name is Y/N, a particularly close friend of Laxus, so, just some advice, don't pick a fight with her, Laxus will be mad at you for longer than he lives." I chuckled, remembering the day when Y/N and I first met.

"Noted," Lucy replied, with a small grin.

"I ship it," Mirajane piped up, cleaning a glass.

"I smell your sweet parfum, Erza, my honey, sniff sniff, sniff sniff," I shivered as Ichiya stood beside me.

"Gramps, you never said the blue Pegasus weirdos would be coming," Laxus called towards Master, making me sigh.

"You know, she's the only reason he did leave our guild, you owe her your gratitude, we wouldn't have taken down the dragons with out him. " I continued, nodding my head.

"So she's important?"

"She's beyond important,"

3rd person

You grinned as you stood and ran into Hibiki's , your best friend's, arms, hugging him.

"Long time no see, Y/N, how've you been?" He asked, smiling down at you.

"It's going great, how about you?" You replied, politely.

You and Hibiki continued to make small talk until you wandered back to your group of friends, sitting between Max and Warren, taking a sip of water, as you weren't very keen on alcohol.

Warren, who decided to be an idiot and challenge Cana to a drinking contest, was now very, very drunk and passed out, so you assisted with picking him up, you wrapped your arms around his chest from behind while Max got his feet, Vijeeter helped with somewhere in between.

You sat him down on one of the benches, facing outwards, so his back was leaning on the table.

Your eyes locked with Laxus from across the room, he glared and looked away, downing the last of his beer.

"Go talk to him, we'll look after Warren," Max nodded, noticing that you were looking at Laxus.

You left him without saying goodbye, walking towards Laxus and sitting down beside him.

"What's up?" You sighed softly, looking up at him,

"I don't like that pretty boy," He gestured towards Hibiki, "And I'm not too keen on Warren either,"

You only laugh in response.

"Is big, bad man Laxus getting jealous?" You laughed, poking his arm.

"I didn't say that," he grumbled, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I know you didn't, but I did." You laughed, standing up and kissing his cheek. "Better?"

He shook his head still,"those guys over there are still staring, so I'm gonna do this."

He sat you on his lap and his lips began to kiss up and down your neck, before giving you a hickey that everyone could see.

"Now I'm satisfied," he smirked, chuckling as you pouted a little, then ruffling your hair.

"I bet Hibiki gives better hickeys than you," You teased, a dorky grin on your face.

"Shut it, Y/N"

---

This one is a little shorter, so, apologies.

Hope you enjoy!

My next part will be a preference/boyfriend scenario.