Sting x Reader - Temporary Bliss Part 2

Hi guys, I'm back!

Someone requested a part 2 for this so yeah.

By the way, I'll accept and do as many requests as I can, so yeah.

Also, I have a crap tonne of reads on my first one, and not so many on the later ones, so if you didn't like how it is now, or anything, just tell me.

I'm trying to improve my writing as much as possible.

Also, if you're into Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, I'm writing a Haruka Nanase story called Gasoline.

Hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your breaths were heavy and your eyes were wide as you jogged down the street, trying to get as far away from them.

You had seen Sting and Rogue passing through your town, so you decided to change routes.

He still lingered in your memory, Sting  Eucliffe, the boy you had once loved.

What had happened to him?

You left the Sabertooth guild around six months ago, leaving Sting, Rogue, your friends and your memories behind.

Well, you believed that would have happened, but no.

He was every thought you had.

Every person you saw.

Every breath you took.

The thing about you and Sting was the fact that you were dependable.

You loved him so deeply, and he loved you.

He made your heart flutter and your mind race.

He made you go crazy.

"Y/N?" You heard his voice, soft and gentle, his concerned eyes fixated on you, and only you.

He didn't have any bimbos at his side, it was just you and him.

"Sting." You were flustered, scared and confused.

'What was Sting doing here at this time?'

"Are you alright?" His eyes scanned you for any sign of harm, but there was nothing

"Sting, I found a lead!" You heard his comrade shout, running towards the pair of you. "I thought you were done with one night stands since Y/N left" Rogue sighed softly, his eyes widening as he realised Sting's apparent one night stand, was you.

"Smooth Rogue, smooth," You smiled, politely pushing Sting away from you. It took everything you had not to shout at him and tell him how much of a dick he was. "I'm perfectly fine, just trying to keep fit, y'know" You quickly covered up.

"You never really cared about being fit when we were-" Sting started, but was immediately cut off from his train of thought.

"Yeah, well, I'm looking for another boyfriend now, and the guy who I've got my eye on is pretty keen on fit and healthy girls." You covered up, lying to him. You felt a soft sting in your heart, lying to him killed you.

"Oh." Sting was completely astounded by this thought.

"Is that all you can say? I'm trying to become more confident in myself now, because you shattered my self-confidence, Sting. You have no idea how much I've been affected. Because of you I've left my family, stopped using my magic, moved towns, and lost contact  with my family. Wanna know why? They were all 'How's Sting?' and 'What does Sting think about all of this?'. You were everything I had, Eucliffe. But even you left me." You just exploded, letting all you emotion pour out.

"You think this has only affected you? I haven't been thinking straight, ive constantly been worrying about you, I've partially ignored my guild, heck, Rufus left just after you did. He said that Sabertooth wasn't Sabertooth without you, Y/N! Lector even worries about you, one night, he thought I was asleep, and he was whining about how much he missed you. This entire thing has affected both of us, L/N. Stop being so selfish!" He replied, his eyes beginning to water.

You frowned, feeling a burning sensation on your wrist, you lifted your sleeve, seeing what was wrong.

And there, in black cursive ink, were the words that would be said, when you realised that your soulmate was infact your soulmate.

'This entire thing has affected both of us.'

It was him, Sting Eucliffe, the boy who had broken her heart, was her soulmate.

"You see, Y/N? This is why I've been searching for you." He lifted his sleeve, and in the same black, cursive ink, were the words 'You're not worth temporary bliss'

The words you had left behind for him.

"Sting, I-" You started, but he cut you off, holding a finger up to say 'shh'

"No, I'm sorry baby," He apologised. "I lost sight of what was important, which, in my case, was you,"

"Sting," You started, but he cut you off again.

"Come home?" He asked, softly.

"Of course,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go!

ENd of that

If any one has any requests, please do comment and I'll try and get them done ASAP

:)