Preference/Boyfriend Scenario #4 - Your Shawn Mendes Song

Basically, people only know him for his song 'Stitches'

And I thought this would be cute because Shawn Mendes is a sweetheart

---

Natsu - Show You

You and Natsu were always quite the reckless pair, you two, together would cause havoc, you always challenged others, and usually came out on top. You were strong, fearless and in love.

Gray - Life of the Party

Gray loved everything about you, but the one thing he hated was that at times, you were dreadfully self conscious, so he made it his job to convince you that everything was gonna be alright, and everything was alright, as long as you were together.

Sting - Kid in Love

You and Sting had grown up together, and he'd loved you for a long time, he loved that with you, he felt young, and happy, with you, he was on cloud nine.

Rogue - Imagination

Rogue had loved you from afar, he thought you were the only girl for him, but he kept it hidden, he dreamed about you being together, and the thing that hurt him the most? It was just his imagination.

Gajeel - Crazy

Gajeel was very independent, until he met you. He thought he could do anything and everything on his own, you fell in love with his muscles, his attitude, the man behind the tough façade. You waited, but he never came, so you left, and that showed him that he needed you. Without you, he was nothing.

Lyon - This Is What It Takes

Lyon would truly do anything for you, but you were quite shy and silent. You hid yourself away, but Lyon noticed, and tried to get you out of that phase, he took all the pain away from you and piled it on himself, if that was what it took to make you happy

Jellal - Strings

He met you and instantly, he knew you were special, he always asked you for help just to spend time with you, he wanted to always be with you, it hurt when you weren't together, he wanted all of the strings attached.