A flash of light overtook us as I blacked out. I don't know what happened or if I was even alive. I couldn't see. I couldn't feel. I couldn't move. I could only listen.

*winds blowing*
*gets louder*
*insanely loud winds*
BOOM!
*Hydraulic pressure released*
RESETTING TITAN PROTOCOLS...
...
...
...
TITAN PROTOCOLS RESET...
PROTOCOL 1: ESTABLISH NEURAL LINK WITH PILOT...
SCANNING PILOT VITALS...
...
...
ANALYSIS: VITALS SHOW SYMPTOMS OF BLACKOUT. ADMINISTERING TYPE A BLOOD TO TEMPERAL REGION OF THE BRAIN.
*sounds of a syringe inserting*

I woke up from the blackout with a headache.

Predator: What did you do to me Legion?

Legion: YOU WERE SUFFERING FROM A BLACKOUT. ADMINISTERED TYPE A BLOOD TO THE TEMPERAL LOBE OF YOUR BRAIN.

Predator: So you stabbed me in the head?

Legion: CORRECT.

Predator: Lovely.

Legion: I DETECT SARCASM.

He ain't wrong.

Predator: Where are we?

Legion: SCANNING AREA...
...
...
AREA UNKNOWN.

Fucking lovely.

Legion: BEFORE WE GO ANY FARTHER, I MUST REESTABLISH A NEURAL LINK WITH YOU PILOT.

Great. His protocols got reset.

Predator: Alright. Start er up.

Legion: ESTABLISHING NEURAL LINK...
...
...
...
...
NEURAL LINK ESTABLISHED...
PROTOCOL 1 COMPLETE...
PROTOCOL 2: UPHOLD THE MISSION...
OBJECTIVE NOT AVAILABLE...
REQUESTING MISSION FROM PILOT...
PROTOCOL 3: PROTECT THE PILOT...
I AM READY WHEN YOU ARE PREDATOR.

Predator: Lets get out of here Legion.

As we walked through the woods we noticed a wierd black creature. I switched to the DMR and took aim. When it turned around it ran towards our direction. I shot it twice. The first shot hit its leg and the other shot through the skull thing killing it.
Several more surrounded us as Legion fired the Predator Cannon killing them all.

Legion: SMART CORE ONLINE.

Good.

Legion: CANNOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE APEX PREDATORS...
ANALYSIS: TOO FAR OUTSIDE THE FRONTIER TO MAKE CONTACT...

Well shit. All we can do now is find a town.

Legion: SCANNING AREA FOR NEAREST TOWN...
...
...
...
ANALYSIS: SATELLITE IMAGES SHOW THE NEAREST TOWN 23 KILOMETERS SOUTH OF OUR LOCATION...
SENDING COORDINATES TO YOUR HUD PILOT.

Predator: Thank you Legion.

We found several more of those creatures and killed them. I assume they were natives. It was night time when we got to the town. The only place open was a place called From Dust Till Dawn.

Legion: BATTERY LIFE DOWN TO 66%...

Now you say something.

Legion: I'D ADVISE YOU TO FIND A SOURCE OF POWER PILOT...
SCANNING FOR SOURCES OF POWER...
...
...
...
AN ELEMENT THE NATIVES CALL 'DUST' IS A SUFFICIENT SOURCE OF POWER...
THIS LOCATION HAS SUCH ELEMENT.

Predator: Fine but go hide behind the store. I don't want the natives freaking out about our presence.

Legion: AFFIRMATIVE.

I went into the store to see an old man, a girl in red and black reading a weapons magazine, and a rainbow of dust.

Well shit. Which color? Maybe the girl knows.

I approached the girl and poked her shoulders. She took off her headphones and looked at me.

???: Yes?

Huh. Adorable little lady.

Predator: Do you know which color of dust can power machinery? I'm not from around here.

???: Yeah its the blue one over there.

She pointed at the rainbow of dust.

Predator: Thank you ma'am.

???: Uh huh.

She just put back the headphones and kept reading the magazine. I grabbed a tube about the size of a Titan battery and inserted it in the tube. As it was dispensing the dust, a group of men in suits came in armed along with a man in white.

A ginger pimp. That's new.

One of the men approached me and the girl.

???: Get your hands up.

Predator: Excuse me?

???: I said get your hands up!

I noticed a handgun on his side.

Predator: Well.

I grabbed his handgun and shot him in the knee. Then shot three of them before they could react. I shot the same guy six times then threw the empty handgun at the ginger pimp. I activated my cloak and jumped out the window. As  I ran towards Legion I noticed the girl in red kick a guy through the window. I jumped onto Legion, stabbed two holes in the tube and inserted the makeshift battery into Legion.

Predator: That work?

Legion: ANALYSIS...
...
...
...
POWER AT 100%...
SEVERAL HOSTILES IN THE REGION...
...
AND THEY'RE IMMOBILIZED...
ONE HOSTILE ON THE ROOF.

Predator: Well. Let's kill him.

As I disembark Legion, the girl in red was on the roof about to be shot at. I ran in front of her and took the explosion.

???:You ok sir?

You're so lucky you're adorable.

INSERTING 50cc OF PLATELETS.

I felt my wound dissappear and become a scar.

Predator: Yeah. I'm fine.

We watched a woman fight someone else on a ship. I ran and jumped off the roof where Legion was right below me and embarked in the Titan.

Ruby's POV

I saw the strange man jump off the roof and ran to see what hes doing.

Ruby: Sir you o-Woah.

I saw a robotic machine that was MUCH bigger than a paladin. The front of it had a skull with horns painted on it along with the word 'LEGION'. It had a huge minigun and aimed at the airship. It spoke,

???: SMART CORE ENGAGED.

I watched as the minigun fired bullets twice the size of my own rifle. One of the ship's engines was destroyed by the paladin as the ship got away. The strange man got out of the paladin and approached me.

???: You okay?

Ruby: Are you a huntsman?

???: Not even close.

Ruby: Are you with Atlas?

???: HELL no!

What?

The lady motioned for both of us to follow her.

???: Should we go Legion?

Is that the paladin's name?

Legion: I RECOMMEND IT PILOT.

It talks! Awesome!

We followed the lady.