Chapter 52

Juliet's P.O.V.

"So what did you guys do?" Peter asks when I get back.

"Just talked," Riley answers before I can speak.

All of Riley's words are still active in my mind. What do I want? Do I want to stay in Neverland forever? What if Peter really isn't my ment to be? What if there's someone waiting for me back in New York?

An imagine of Matt flashes through my mind. No, he is definetly not my person. But what if my person is stumbling along in life looking for me? And they can't find me because I'm not there. I cannot give myself the satisfaction of staying here. I need to go find my person.

"Juliet!" Peter snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Do you?" He asks me.

Do I what? Did I seriously miss everything he just said?

"Looks like someone blacked out," Felix laughs.

"Just come with me," Peter pulls me away from the two other boys.

"Did Riley do anything to you? Like serious?" Peter whispers.

"You mean like," I cough, "Rape?"

"I guess that could be one thing to call it," Peter shrugs.

"No, we just talked. That's all," I reply.

"Okay, just making sure. Felix was saying some pretty crazy things, and I thought I would make sure that it wasn't true."

"Oh, so now you don't trust me?" I question him.

"I didn't say that. I don't trust any of the boys with you. Even if they know you're mine, they might still think they can get away with stuff," Peter sighs.

I want to tell him he's the only one for me, but I'm not too sure anymore. My conscience keeps returning to my unknown person.

"I would never. You know that," I look into his brown eyes that look much more vulnerable than usual.

"I know. I just sometimes..." Peter trails off.

"You sometimes what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm afraid you're going to leave me. I love you Juliet. And I feel like we aren't being as close as usual. I need you," Peter says, his voice cracking.

"I love you too," I say back.

I do love him. I also feel like we're fading. My person may be waiting back in New York, though. And I need to find them.

"Please, let's go back to the cabin. We need some just us time. We haven't had any in a while," Peter smiles, and I follow him back to the cabin.

A/N: can i just say that I've been really bad at updating so I'm sorry. Ugh I've been really busy with all of the crap in my life so. 30 comments and a DOUBLE UPDATE¿? please dont comment over and over lol. also COMMENT SOME QUESTIONS and i will answer them at the end of the next chapter!!!plz dont forget to vote toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! juliet is so stubborn ew shes like omg omg lets go find my person and leave peter and felix and riley to die lonely on neverland. theres an other option but only sam and lauren know it(; ok ok ty for reading ily all xx-Kate.

*not edited*