Chapter 7

The next morning I wake up alone. This bed I must say is not as comfortable as mine at home. What if someday I forget home? I can't live here forever, I need to see my annoying sister and my overreacting parents.

I somehow get out of bed and walk to the mirror on the other side of the small room.

My blonde hair is barely messy. I have no idea how that can be. But I comb down my hair with my hands and exit the cozy cabin.

"Looks like someone's awake," Peter appears out of no where.

"Yeah," I shrug.

"There's some food back at the camp for breakfast," He smiles taking my hand in his.

"Okay," I slightly sigh.

"I missed you," Peter says as we start to walk towards camp.

I smile, "I doubt it."

"I did. Very much, actually," Peter says pulling me closer to him.

"You better have made me a good breakfast Peter Pan," I snuggle up against him as we keep walking.

"Oh I did," Peter laughs, I can feel him looking down at me as I look at his chest.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I ask.

"I thought we'd go down to the beach in the sunlight," Peter replies.

"As long as I get to eat first," I laugh.

"There's something going on with you and food. I can see it," Peter laughs.

"I'm sorry Pan. I'm in a relationship with food," I joke.

"Dang," Peter acts disappointed for one split second.

"I know you're upset," I smirk as we arrive at camp.

There's an omelet on a tray by the fire.

"Is this my breakfast?" I question.

"It is," Peter nods and I pick one up.

I stuff almost the whole thing in my mouth, and it is amazing. I've almost forgotten the taste of eggs until now.

"You like?" Peter examines me eating.

I nod.

I eat the rest of the omelet and then Peter and I head towards the beach.

"Have I ever told you you're gorgeous?" Peter looks down at me, his brown eyes sparkling.

I shrug and continue walking. How could he possible think that? I cannot stand my face. Infact, I wouldn't mind a different one.

"You don't believe me?" Peter walks faster to catch up to me, "I've never met someone so blind to their own beauty. Can't you see it affects everyone?" Pan stops walking.

"Flattering, but you don't need to say this," I roll my eyes.

"Juliet," Peter looks at me, and I nearly melt.

"What?" I look at the ground.

"You're the prettiest most perfect girl I've ever seen in my eternity," Peter says, his voice very soft.

"You're too kind," I shake my head.

"Would you rather me call you ugly?" Peter asks.

"Yes," I nod laughing.

"Well too bad. That's impossible," Peter Pan says and continues to walk.

"Does this ocean have sea creatures that can kill me?" I ask Pan.

"Well sure it does, but I would never let one kill you or ever hurt you," He replies.

"That's very reassuring," I laugh.

"I rule over everything on this island, I can keep you safe," Peter puts his arm around me.

"You better be able to," We walk onto the sand at the beach, finally.

"And welcome to the beach," Peter smiles as I hurry to take off my cheap flip flops I've been wearing for the past days.

"Am I allowed to swim Peter Pan?" I question.

"Of course," Peter smiles.

He snaps his fingers and I'm suddenly in a bikini.

"How did you..." I trail off.

"I can do much more than that," He grins, looking me up and down.

"Stop staring," I hit his arm.

"I still abide that I haven't ever seen anyone more beautiful than you," Peter smiles touching my cheek.

Somehow his words touch me. In a way nothing has before. It's like he always knows what to say. At exactly the right time.

"You're cute. You know that?" I let out a giggle.

"Go swim," Peter instructs.

"You're not going to?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't usually swim, plus I have other duties to tend to," Peter replies shamelessly.

"You take me down to the beach to leave me here?" I frown.

"Fine. I'll swim," My stomach fills with butterflies as he agrees to my plan.

Why is he making me feel this way? None of the boys back home made me feel so... real. What is this that I'm feeling?

"Let's go!" I grab Peter Pan's hand and we run towards the water.

A/N: this took forever to write. I had no ideas for this soo yeah. It's kinda all over the place, but oh well. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS WOWIE! I didn't think this would get this many reads so quickly. Don't forget to vote and comment. ily Xx-Kate.

*not edited*