Chapter 43

((this is juliet's p.o.v. for when she tried to drown ok))

I can't believe Peter. Or I guess I should say Pan. He shouldn't get so mad just because of Felix. And now I am for sure that Pan will get rid of Felix.

And no way to escape Neverland? That's crazy. He thinks he can just trap me here. I don't want to be with him. Especially after he said that to me.

I continue to walk towards the beach, edging closer with every step. If this is the only option, so be it. I can't wait to get away from Neverland. I've already been here too long.

As the beach comes into my sight, I start to run. Not just closer to my death, but to finally being free. I'm a human, I'm not meant to be here.

The water's cold when I first step in, but I endour it because this will be the place that I last breathe. I keep walking deeper and deeper into the water, under my head is fully covered.

My hair is too soon limited, and my lungs are begging to come up for air. I resist, and the whole world turns black.

Next thing I know, I hear a muffled yelling, "Juliet, wake up please. I love you so much. I'm so so sorry for making you feel like this was the only option. You can leave if you want. I can't bare to know I'm the cause of your death. Please Juliet."

It sounds almost like Peter's voice. Did he save me? Am I not dead?

Suddenly, I have the urge to cough, and I can feel the water coming up. I cough a lot, then open my eyes a bit.

"Peter?" I look up at the slightly blurred vision of Peter Pan.

"I'm so so sorry Juliet. I never ment to make you feel like that. I'm so glad you're alive. I love you so much," Peter looks down at me, as tears roll down his cheeks.

Why would he be crying? I'm not that important. I'm not even dead. If I was dead, I would've never seen him again. And boy, am I glad I'm not dead.

His brown eyes are leaking tears, and they seem to be pouring out all of his emotions to me. There is nothing more lovelier than this.

"I love you too Peter. Why are you crying?" I ask him.

"Because you were dead," Peter bites his lip.

Probably in attempt to stop crying. It doesn't work, though.

"Well I'm alive now," I smile at him.

He looks so happy. So happy that I'm not dead. This boy is my reason to stay here. Because I do love him. And he loves me just as much back. I can tell.

"Do you want help up?" Peter asks me.

I nod, and he helps me get up.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I just wasn't thinking. Peter, I don't wanna leave," I tell him honestly.

"I don't want you to either. Please tell me if something's up, okay?" Peter pulls me close, making those all too familiar butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I will I promise. Thanks for not letting me die," I laugh.

"It would be a very big loss for us both," Peter replies and takes me to the cabin.

Once we get there, Peter shuts the door and I sit down on the bed.

I want to ask about Felix, but I don't. Peter would just get more upset. And that wouldn't be good.

"I'm so happy you're not dead," Peter says sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, who else would ever kiss you?" I joke.

"I'll have you know that many girls would be happy to kiss me," Peter rolls his eyes.

"If only they knew you were real," I push him a little.

"Can I have a kiss from you?" Peter questions.

"I suppose you deserve one for saving my life," I giggle and lean in.

His lips against mine is quite the feeling I need to know my life is worth something.

"Don't ever do that again," Peter pulls away, shakes his head, and kisses me once more.

A/N: hi. idk was this gooood???? juliet?????????? sorry ok PLEASE VOTE AND COMMMMENT(: short authors note bc im in trouble and wasnt supposed to be writing ok ty for reading ilysm xx-Kate.

*not edited*