Chapter 48

(((100k ty all sm im cruing)))

Juliet's P.O.V.

"Felix?!" I say my mouth dropping open by the sight in front of me.

"Shhh, don't wake Pan," Felix's voice whispers.

"You shouldn't be here," I say sitting up in bed.

"I came back for you. I will always come back for you," Felix says, sounding sincere.

I don't know what to say to that. That's gotta be one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me. I know how Felix feels about me. The real question is, do I feel the same?

"Peter won't be too happy," I say quietly.

"I'll find you in the morning," Felix says, and before I even notice, he is gone.

I lay back down in bed next to Peter. This time, I can't fall asleep. So I assess my options in my head.

Peter Pan: He was the first one to take my breath away, he's infactuating, he's nice, he's really hot if I must say so myself, and he's the only guy I have truly loved and given myself to. Plus he's quite good in the bed.

Felix: he started off being kinda creepy but now he is really sweet, he is nice to me, he certainly knows how to flirt, he seems to be dedicated enough to get what he wants.

The list's seem stupid, and Peter's the obvious choice. Something keeps pulling a little bit on the Felix string, though. Pan is most definetly better looking than Felix. And Pan has that one thing that I love more than anything. But Felix has done something to me to make me not forget him.

Peter Pan and I are together. Not Felix and me. Peter Pan loves me back.

Well for that matter so does Felix.

For a long time, I lay awake trying to decide which one would be better for me.

"Juliet," Someone shakes me lightly.

At first I'm afraid it's Felix, but why would Peter let Felix come into the cabin to wake me up?

"Tired," I groan, rolling over in bed.

"Please Juliet? Get up for me?" Peter's accent is soft on my ears, and I sit up and get out of bed slowly.

"Quite lovely," Peter smiles at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

I study Peter's face, trying to find a flaw. Impossible.

"You," Peter grins.

"Stoppp," I feel my cheeks getting hot.

"I'll go and get some breakfast for you, okay? Don't go anywhere," Peter kisses my head before leaving.

"It's not like I have anywhere to go anyways," I shrug, and lay back down on the bed.

I wait for around 5 minutes until Felix randomly walks into the cabin.

"Have you gotten prettier?" Felix asks, laying down next to me on the bed.

"No," I reply.

"Yes," Felix interjects.

"I'm sure Pan wouldn't approve of this, but let's go," Felix sits up.

"Peter's bringing me breakfast. I can't go," I shake my head.

I can see the hurt and disappointment in Felix's eyes as he tries to hide it, "Okay well I'm gonna go to the place. I'll be back later Juliet."

I almost feel bad. Actually, I do. But Peter's my person, and he's bringing me food. Can't beat that.

"I have waffles!" Peter walks in carrying a plate.

"Waffles?!" I squel and run over to Peter.

He sets the plate full of waffles on the nearby table, and I give him a big hug.

"What's this for?" Peter laughs hugging me back.

"It's because I love you," I tell him.

Right now, I'm not even sure what that means.

"I love you," Peter whispers into my ear, and we pull away.

Together, we eat all of the wonderful waffles, then Peter and I walk to camp.

A/N: hi. 100k woweowow i've never been so proud of anything!!!!!!! felix is backand juliet turned him down omg): poor felix. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ilysfm ok ok. ty for reading and i mean it! Question: how old are you all? Xx-Kate.

*not edited*