Chapter 33

Juliet's P.O.V.

"So, I hate to say this, but the boys have planned another party," Peter says as we walk to camp together.

"Another one? Why?" I ask.

The first was, well interesting I suppose. It's crazy to think that it was 2 years ago. I was so young. Fourteen year old me must've been really weird. But hey, it landed me here with Peter in the first place, so I had to have done something right.

"To celebrate that you're back," Peter smiles putting his arm around my waist.

"Because I'm sure the Lost Boys missed me so much," I roll my eyes.

I'm not that important.

"They're not allowed to. But I missed you. And I was basically dead until you came back," Peter pulls me closer to him, and I giggle.

"So I'm a life saver?" I laugh.

"Yes. You're also a killer because once you left I died inside," Peter frowns.

"Actually, you left," I correct him.

"Because I needed to get back here, and you wouldn't come with me!" Peter defends.

"No need to argue I'm just saying," I shrug.

Peter and I walk the rest of the way to camp in silence. Not an awkward silence, just a calm silence. It is early after all.

"How was last night?" Felix is at camp when we arrive for breakfast.

"Oh my god," I can't believe what I've just heard.

"Did you get any sleep?" Felix grins.

"Peterrrrrr," I whine.

We didn't even do anything. I was asleep before he got back.

"As a matter of fact we did," Peter nods.

Leave it to Felix to assume what we would do. Wow.

"That's a shame. Well, Pan you get the day off to do whatever you want with that beautiful girl next to you," Felix replies.

"Hey! Don't forget she's mine," Peter reminds him.

"Oh, I never forget," Felix shakes his head.

"You better not," Peter gives him this look, and I'm 99% sure it scares him.

Because it scares me. And then Felix walks away.

"What was that?" I ask Peter.

"You're mine," Peter whispers.

"I'm sure everyone knows that," I sigh.

"And I love you," Peter suddenly hugs me.

I hug back, "I love you."

We hug for a long time, before Peter lets go. Long hugs are one of the best things.

"I'm really happy to have you back, okay Juliet? Remember that," Peter says.

"How come you're serious all of a sudden?" I give him a weird look.

"You don't like me being serious?" Peter gives me a puppy dog face.

Oh my god why is he so perfect?

"I didn't say that."

"I like being serious sometimes."

"That's good to know."

"Anyways, what would you like to do today? No interuptions," Peter asks me.

"What would I like to do today? Well Peter Pan I have a couple ideas," I smirk and lead him away from camp.

This should be fun.

A/N: excuse my bad chapters. i've been having a not so good week so. WHAT DO U THINK THAT JULIET WANTS TO DO??????? idk she's 16 what do 16 year olds want to do?? i'm not 16 so lmao. PLEEEAAAAAAASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! falalalalalalalala thank u for reading ilysfm ok. xx-Kate da main.

*not edited*

my kik is: officialkatexoxo if ya'll wanna just talk