Chapter 36

*hi hello hi THERE'S SEXUAL CONTENT IN HERE THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL WARN U READ WITH CAUTION*

Juliet's P.O.V.

When we get back to the cabin, I walk in first. Peter follows close behind me, and closes the door after he walks in.

Peter steps close to me, so our faces are only inches apart. His brown eyes are gleaming. They always seem to be so mysterious and secretive. Now he's let down his guard, and I can see the love and lust in his eyes.

"I love you so much Juliet," Peter whispers, hugging me.

"I know," I giggle, hugging him back.

Peter steps out of our embrace. He pins me against the door and kisses me.

We kiss slow, but the amount of passion is exploding like a bomb inside of me. It almost feels as if radiation is transfering from his lips to mine. Peter pulls me closer, and we continue to kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Peter asks, leaning away a tiny bit, "Because we don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'm sure," I nod.

Peter just grins before he kisses me again. This time, his tounge slips into my mouth. I pull his shirt off, and look at his abs.

Oh. My. God.

Peter starts to kiss my neck, and moves me towards the bed. I lay down on it, Peter gets on top of me, and continues to kiss my neck.

I feel like I should squirm away from his soft lips on my neck. But, I don't. I can't help but giggle a little bit, though.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anything," Peter whispers against my neck.

Then he kisses my lips again. This time, I lift my shirt over my head, before kissing him again. Peter laughs, and kisses down from my jawline to my collar bone, then back up. The pleasure is sweet, and a small moan escapes my mouth.

I can't believe this is gonna happen. With Peter. Right now. At least it's gonna be with someone that I truly love. Melissa says it hurts a lot when you loose your virginity. I wonder how much? It can't be that bad if people do it all the time, right?

All these thoughts cloud up my mind, and I don't even notice I stop kissing Peter back.

"Are you okay?" Peter asks.

"Yeah, just nervous," I blush.

"Don't worry, we'll take it slow," Peter smiles at me.

His smile seems to fix all of my nerves, and I kiss him again.

Peter and I french kiss for a long time, and I unzip his pants. Peter slides them down his legs, and it just leaves his boxers.

I fumble with my jeans, my craving is getting worse. Peter assists me, and I take off my skinny jeans.

Peter smirks, and takes off his boxers, which reveals his length.

"We don't have protection," I state.

I so don't want to get pregnant at 16. Is that even possible in Neverland? Since it is Neverland.

"Juliet," Peter snaps me out of my thoughts once again.

I look, and in his hand is a wrapper. A wrapper to a condom, that is.

"Where did you get that?" I ask confused.

"Magic," Peter grins, and rolls the condom on.

I'm about to take my panties off, when Peter does the task for me. I look up at him and bite my lip. I am so ready for this.

"You sure you want to?" Peter asks one more time.

"Positive," I reply impaciently.

"Okay. This will be the best experience of your life," Peter smirks.

He slides gently in, but it is more painful than I expected. Much more. I try not to wince at all of the pain coming from down there. All of a sudden, that pain turn into deep pleasure. Peter and I both moan. Now I understand why people do this for fun.

"Julieet," Peter moans, moving his hips.

Peter kisses me again, and I flip him over, so I'm on top.

"I love you Peter," I try to say, but it comes out as more of a moan.

"Damn Juliet," Peter groans, forcing himself deeper into me.

More pleasure arises, and Peter flips us again so he's on top.

I dig my fingernails into his back, and he moans again. I want him to have proof of this. I want him to have bruises on his back.

Peter buckles his hips, and I attempt to hold back a scream.

"Scream my name," Peter commands.

"Peter," I moan, as he continues to thrust.

"Louder," Peter says.

"PETER!" I scream and he thrusts once more, likely hitting my best part. I can't barely take it.

"I'm gonna come," Peter moans, and my back arches as I reach my high.

"Me too," I sigh.

Peter soon lays down next to me on the bed.

"Well that was fun," He grins.

FELIX'S P.O.V.

"PETER!" I can hear her scream his name from half a mile away.

They're obviously doing it. Why does this hurt so much? I know Juliet loves Pan. I've always known she does. There's this one string pulling that thinks she might feel something for me, though. This is stupid. If Pan ever found out about this, I would be dead.

She's always so nice, though. And very very pretty. How her hair is a shiny blonde color, and how the sun catches in her green eyes.

I'm so messed up. I can't believe I'm thinking about Juliet like this. She's not thinking of me, so I shouldn't be thinking of her. For some reason I just can't get her out of my mind.

"Good for him, hmm?" Riley walks up to me.

"I guess," I sigh.

"What's up with you?" Riley questions.

"Nothing," I shrug and start to walk away.

"Do you have a crush on Juliet?" Riley questions.

Yes. Is it that obvious?

"No, why would you think that?" I deny.

"Because, you look at her the way she looks at Pan," Riley replies and walks away.

That couldn't hurt more.

A/N: um. well that was.. sorry lmao felix fucks up my emotions. i felt like we all needed a his pov for this. i would like to thank tsyahynakromodihandj (i think i spelled that right?????) bc she helped me write this so yeah. whale *sigh* PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHATCHA THINK!!!! 50k oh my god wowowowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!thank u so much guys!!! i wonder if this'll ever get 100k reads?? merry christmas ps!! anyways for now ily all so much xx-Kate.

*not edited o*

kik: officialkatexoxo PLEASE KIK ME BC I LOVE TALKING TO EVERYONE!!!!