Chapter 32

Juliet's P.O.V.

Running. And more running. I'm running for my life, but my legs seem to drag slowly. I scream in the distance I reconize as my fourteen year old sister Kathleen.

I run some more, trying to find my little sister. But no matter how I try to run, it just doesn't work.

Then there's police officers. One bulk guy takes the gun out of his belt and points it at me. He's about to pull the trigger, Peter out of no where jumps out in front of me and the bullet hits him.

I scream. And am being shook awake.

"Juliet," I hear the familiar voice.

I open my eyes to see Peter looking at me concerned.

"Sorry. Just a nightmare," I shrug, "it seemed really real."

"It's okay. I'm here now," Peter smiles kissing me softly.

"You were in it," I sigh.

"I was?" Peter asks.

"Yeah. And you saved my life. They shot you..." My eyes fill with sudden tears.

"Don't worry. Bullet's can't kill me," Peter pulls me closer to him.

"It just seemed really real," I swallow back the tears.

"But it's not. I am right here with you," Peter whispers.

"Where were you all day anyways?"

"Taking care of business with Felix."

"Felix," I laugh.

"Let's just go back to bed, okay?" Peter suggests.

"Okay," I nod and lay back down.

I fall back asleep, and luckily don't continue my earlier dream. I wake back up the next morning, and Peter is still sleeping next to me

"Wake up sleepy head," it's my turn to shake him awake.

Peter groans before rubbing his eyes and sitting up in bed.

"This has to be the best way to wake up. Ever," Peter's morning voice makes me giggle.

I will never get enough of it.

"I'm glad you like it," I laugh.

"Me too. It's gonna be like this for a while now," Peter pulls me back down in bed with him.

I roll my eyes. For once Pan actually wants to sleep.

"We gotta get up," I attempt to pull him up with me, but he won't budge.

"Julieeeeeeet," Peter pulls on my arm.

"If you're not gonna get up then..." I trail off.

"I'm getting up," Peter rolls out of bed.

"That's more like it," I smile and we leave the cabin together.

A/N: this chapter was weird o: idk but speaking of last nights episode i cried when pan killed felix bc i love felix omg. if u havent noticed that yet. ayye i also cried when rumple killed pan ))): whale idk comment suggestions bc i need to have stuff in between my idea for what's gonna happen in a bit(; SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS!!!! thanks ily all<3 xx-Kate.

*not edited

plz comment suggestions :/