First Coffee

Our last year in high school has started, and I am more determined than ever to become Greg's friend. So, I keep talking to him and smiling at him and waving to him, as much as possible, and he responds normally, so this is a good start. There is no rush. I have more than enough time till December.

I'll keep my ordinary behaviour for two or three weeks, for him to relax, and then I'll just ask him to go for a coffee with me. I won't try to find an excuse. I'll just go ask him. I don't think he will say no, but even if he does, I'll keep asking him until he accepts. Then, we'll have some good time together, away from our idiotic classmates, and hopefully we will build our friendship, and then, I'll ask him if he wants to room with me during the school trip. Simple and realistic plan I believe.

But then, Greg starts behaving irregularly and puts me off course. He tries to speak with some guys I have never seen him speaking with before. And today he makes his move on Bill, and he is rejected. And the fucker. Not only rejects him. But also uses Greg's feelings to humiliate him in the class. Screw you. Bastard!

I mean if you don't want to be his boyfriend, don't be. You don't have to. But why should you tell everybody about it?

Oh dear! Greg must be hurt. I want to go talk to him, but I can't. He is all the time with some girls. Not the same ones all the time, but he is never alone. He smiles with his usual towards them fake smile, but I swear I saw him lose it a few times and turn angry for a second or two. I so much want to see his real smile again.

Then it hits me. This is my chance to ask him to go for a coffee. I believe he knows I'm not going to laugh at him, and everyone needs somebody to talk to when they are sad. Right? And well, it is easier to bond under such circumstances, so, I may even ask him to room with me on the school trip. Well, obviously, not today, but within a few days?

I know I am an egotist, but, well, he will have a nice time watching me masturbating and, if that's ok with us both, even playing with me, right? I am not that bad looking after all!

Well, if Bill is his ideal, I may be more than ugly for him, but I hope that this is not true. I have seen him staring at me on several occasions, so, I think he may actually like what he sees. And that day he saw me shirtless, I swear he had a hard on. On the other hand, I've never caught him staring at Bill. Probably since he really liked him, he was more careful while doing it.

But this is good, right? If he had a crush on me, he would be disappointed in me because of what I want from him, or he may have wanted more than I am willing to give. I mean he is cute, and if he wanted to suck me or fuck me, it probably wouldn't be that terrible, but if he wanted me to suck him? I don't think I could ever do it. Anyway! He has already left the school, so, I must hurry.

I spot him heading in the direction of my home. Maybe we live in the same direction, or is he going somewhere else? He looks, well, unhappy of course. I shout to him, "Greg!" He doesn't listen.

I run to catch up. "Greg!" I yell again but he still doesn't hear me. Is he so depressed that he doesn't notice anything? I run as fast as I can and catch up with him. I grasp his shoulder.

"Greg! I am calling you." He turns around smiling.

"Oh, Jim! Sorry, didn't hear you."

He is smiling. He acts normally, as if he is happily surprised, but something seems odd. This is definitely not one of his real smiles. I mean, definitely not!

"Are you ok, man?"

Really, Jim? "Man"?

"Yeah, fine."

No, you are not! "You look upset."

"Yeah, I am a little upset, but don't worry about it."

I realise I am still holding his shoulder and release it. I smile at him, maybe, a little nervously. "Do you want to go for a coffee or something to talk about it?"

"Really?" he asks and he is so cute and exited and he relaxes me and makes me happy at the same time and I can't help myself from laughing a little.

"Of course!"

"Ok!"

Great! Half way to the cafeteria, I realise that I am really happy about going for a coffee with him. I wasn't thinking about the trip, but I wasn't thinking about his romantic problems either. I'm such an awful person!

So, we sit at a table, drinking our coffees. We haven't really started talking, but it really doesn't feel awkward. I am going to act as a friend to a guy I have barely spoken to before, so I need some courage. I try to gather it.

"So, talk to me about it."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Well... whatever. How you fell in love with him, how you feel, anything you want to take off of your heart."

"Jimmy, I am not in love with Bill. I just asked him how he was. What I am upset about is that now everybody thinks I am in love with him, and nobody believes me that this is not the case... not even those who actually speak with me."

"I believe you!" I say and my smile fills my face. I am so happy hearing this. And his calling me Jimmy sounds nice too. "To tell the truth, I am glad. I mean, it's better if you are just angry about a misunderstanding, than sad because the one you love doesn't feel the same way for you. Isn't it?"

Really, I am glad! I know this doesn't help my plan to comfort and seduce, well not actually seduce, but you know, but still, I am really glad he isn't hurt.

*****

A/N: Thanks each and everyone of you who read "Gregory Kirk". And thanks for all your comments. Always love to read them and listening your thoughts.

If you really like this story, it would help greatly if you voted for it and shared it.

And also, a great thanks to @RosettaYorke for all the help in editing this story. Please support her by following her both here and in Twitter.

Always be joyful and happy! 😁