Count Down

Am I disappointed by Jimmy's answer? Not at all! I think I start understanding him a little better, and loving him even more. It is obvious he loves me. He actually loves me so much he would choose to force himself to be my boyfriend instead of losing me. I would be the greatest asshole ever if I forced him to do it, but this is irrelevant.

Anyway! I love him. End of story! I will do everything I can to make him happy, even if he is just a friend. Well, he can't be just "a" friend. He may be just my best friend. I know he is my only friend – not counting Selfy – but even if I somehow acquire a hundred friends, he will be my best.

I still am trying to comprehend the meaning of what he said, that he would be more than happy to be able to tell me he wants to be my boyfriend. I don't quite understand it, but believing him, and understanding what he says are two different things. And I believe him.

Anyway! Things go, paradoxically, smoothly in my life. My parents don't mind (very much) the fact that I am such a close friend with a boy, there are no new rumours in school concerning me and Jimmy, and after the uproar about the "Jimmy said it" thing, the interest has started to decline.

I am trying to focus on my studying as much as possible. The entrance exams now seem close at hand, so, I must get a little more serious about them. Even more, Jimmy must get more serious about them so, I have to give him time to study. He never told me so, but I am thinking so.

As I said, I am very good at the subjects I need, so sometimes we study together. I think it helps him study better, and helps me be with him. We really study. We may kiss a little, touch a little, hug a little, but we study a lot more. So, it is a win-win situation.

There are two three-day holidays in March this year, which is good. We had some time to relax a little. Resting and relaxing are possibly the most important parts of long term studying. After all, in a few days we are going on the school trip and then the most stressful two months of our whole school life will begin.

So yes, April has arrived, and I am more than excited, not because of the month itself, of course! For the school trip! I remember myself, about a year ago, thinking what can I do to go on the five-day trip. If somebody then had told me that I am to go and room with Jimmy Allan, I would think he was crazy. And even if I had believed him, I would be excited, of course, but not nearly as excited as I am now.

I had a crush on Jimmy from the first moment he spoke to me. I have been horny for him ever since. But, now I am deeply in love with him. So, yes, I am much more excited than I could possibly have imagined last year. Truth? I wouldn't mind if the trip was only with Jimmy.

Thinking of this, an idea did occur in my mind and I am going to tell Jimmy, if he has a good time with me on the trip. We can, if he wants, go on vacation together this summer. Right? But let's see first if he will enjoy his time with me during the school trip.

So, I am now arriving at his home. He has invited me for studying, so I don't hope for anything in particular. His parents, I believe, will be there too, as usual, so I won't even see his dick. What? I love seeing it!

"Seeing it?"

"Ok! Not just seeing it, but nonetheless it is the best looking dick I have ever seen!"

"You haven't seen many dicks, Greggy!"

"Live? No. But I have seen lots of porn, Selfy. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah... tons of dicks. You win. He has the best dick ever."

Yeah. Once again my dear Selfy appears frequently.

So, I say hi to Jimmy's mom and dad, and go to his room. He is sitting on the floor, books in front of him, back against the bed, looking exhausted.

"Greg! So good of you to come!"

He stands; he hugs me and kisses my cheeks. Both of them. Yes, he doesn't call me Greggy in front of his parents, but he hugs me and kisses me for hello and goodbye. His parents don't seem to find it at all peculiar, although they know I'm gay, but my parents would consider it as a sexual act. Well, possibly in this particular case, my parents would be quite accurate. It is... you know... even a broken clock is right twice a day. That's the case!

So, I sit on the floor next to him, and we study together for a little. His mother brings us juice and snacks, and seeing him so tired, I really wish I could do the studying and he the learning, but I strongly believe it is impossible. Then he lies on the floor, his head on my shins, his eyes closed.

"Give me five minutes, Greg. I need them to clear my mind."

I try not to move and I am thinking that he chose a very uncomfortable pillow. My thighs would be better, well since he is using a part of my body, of course, but I guess it is a much more innocent part, the one he is using. Nevertheless, I feel so much blessed and happy I am his pillow.

Five minutes pass and I just inform him of it without moving my legs. If he wants to lie there some more, he can. But he comes and sits next to me. He still seems tired, but his eyes are more sparkling. He turns to my ear and whispers, "I would have preferred to use your bare ass as a pillow," and kisses me.

I blush, and I am happy. Now, how can I concentrate in my studying? Who cares!

"If it was up to me, I would have gladly offered it," I answer and he grins. I adore this guy!