Jimmy's Girlfriend

So, life goes on, nicely I must admit, but nothing worthy enough to point out to you. Of course it so happened I played some more times with Jimmy's naked body, and every time was perfect, and we did also go out for coffees and walks, and once for a movie, and I do find everything about him to be more interesting than anything in this world, but you probably won't, so I won't tell you.

No, it's not spitefulness. Example: Jimmy sneezed. Interesting? For you, no. For me, a life changing experience. You see? No reason to tell you about those!

So, do you remember that Jimmy had started talking to me in school a bit more? Right! He continued progressively talking to me more and more, and now, it seems like I am a normal high-schooler talking to a classmate while I am at school. Of course, this happens only with Jimmy.

And do you remember that Katherine Glover asked me – about a month ago, or so – to find out if Jimmy has a girlfriend? You do, ah? Well, I successfully forgot it till this Monday when Katherine repeated the question and, "You now seem much friendlier with him, so, you surely can find an excuse to go for a coffee and find out." Yeah, this seems logical.

"Yeah, and just as I'm about to ask, you, Mark and Anna will come in and we will remain puzzled about it!"

"No, don't worry. If I see you, I'll go away. Don't worry." Is she that desperate? "And don't let him know about me. Ok, honey?"

Now I am her honey? Does she adore me? No! Does she want Jimmy's dick inside her? Yes! Is she pretty enough? I so much wanted to say no, but it would be a lie. So yes, she is a girl; she is pretty; she has more hope of being Jimmy's special someone than me. I know. And I don't like it, ok? Good. So don't remind me of this!

So, as you know, it is late November and there is a heatwave, as we would say if it was the North Pole, but it is Greece, so it is fucking freezing out there. And today is Thursday and Jimmy had asked me that same Monday, nevertheless, if it is possible for me to go out with him tonight. And even if I had other plans, none of them could be better than being with Jimmy. I would come out of my grave to go out with Jimmy! So, yes! We have a date today. And no, I haven't said this to Katherine.

So, it is six o'clock and I am ready and waiting and really nervous. You may think I shouldn't be, because it is not the first time going out with Jimmy. True. But you know something? He was nervous when he asked me out – I like describing it like this – and was more than happy when I accepted. He actually kissed me on the spot. On the cheek. But he did. And we were in the middle of the street.

So, I do have some hopes, unfounded as they may be, that he may confess to me. Yeah, right! I know. But let this silly gay boy keep dreaming for a little longer, ok?

So, he sends a text he has arrived; I go down and meet him, and he kisses me – on the cheek – instead of just saying hi, and I am ready to cum. Yes, this never changes. The moment I see Jimmy I have an instant hard on, which never leaves until he leaves.

Then we go for a coffee. Classic. Nothing special. No flowers, candles, rings... plain coffee.

"Oh, Jimmy, I need to tell you something. Katherine Glover asked me about a month ago to find out if you have a girlfriend. She also told me not to let you know she was the one interested in learning this piece of information, because you know, she likes you and she doesn't want you to find out. And she pesters me to tell her, so... what should I tell her your answer is? Or should I tell her you didn't give me any answer?"

What? Did you expect me to try to find out discreetly? No way! Katherine can go dig her own grave anytime she wants, and lie in it. I don't care. I am never going to try to hoodwink Jimmy even if my life depends on it. Hers? I don't give a shit.