Sasha walks up to Gabriel. "Stop. What are you doing?" she questions. "This is all connected. You show up, We're being watched and now three of our people are missing" she snaps getting in his face."Sasha Back off" I bark. She turns to look at me then looks back "I-I don't have anything to do with this" he stutters in reply. Sasha steps back a bit and pulls out her knife and goes to go for him, I rush forward grab her knife and knock her legs from underneath her. "I said back off Sasha" I growl. She glares at me then gets up. Rick walks up to him. "Why did you bring us here? Are you working with someone? 'You'll burn for this' What's that about!" Rick yells. I hear Judith crying in the other room so I walk in and pick her up. "Shh, It's okay baby. Awh god I've missed you Judy" I whisper.

It goes silent in the other room, I lay the sleeping judith in her cot. Someone starts whistling. "There's someone outside" Glenn shouts. I rush out and walk over to the door to see them carry a one legged Bob into the church. They lay him down on the floor. "I was in the graveyard. Somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place. It looked like a school. It was that guy, Gareth. And five other ones. They were eating my leg right in front of me. Like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out." I looked at Rick. He nodded at me confirming my thoughts that this is the Terminus People. "Did they have Carol and Daryl with them" Merle questions. I look at Bob worried. "Gareth said they drove off" My breath hitches in my throat. Did he leave us? I get up and walk over to a near by window. "He's coming back Darlin', He wouldn't leave you and Tia." Merle tries to comfort me. "We have to help him Rick" Sasha says. "No, dont waste your time." Bob says, I look to see him reveal a walker bite. I sigh.  "Happened at the food bank." he whispers. "There's a sofa in my office, I know it's not much but I hope it helps a bit" Gabriel offers.

"Time for a reality check. We all need to leave for DC right now." Abraham yells.  "Daryl and Carol are still out there. We are not going anywhere without them" I shout. "I respect that, but there's a clear threat here to Eugene. I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier. So if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways." Abraham answers. "You leaving on foot?" Rick spat. "We fixed that damn bus ourselves" I look at Rick, his face flushes in anger. "There are a lot more of us" he states. "Want to keep it like that" Rick walks up to Abraham and reaches his hand out. "Don't you touch me!" Abraham shouts. "Abraham!" Rostia scoulds. "Hey, hey, stop! Now!" Glenn yells getting between them. "It's not safe to leave in the middle of the night, what about tommorrow? We need eachother for this. We need eachother to get to DC, Get through all of it together" Glenn says to Abraham.

Tara steps forward, "I have an idea, if you stay just one more night I will go with you to DC. No matter what. Okay?" Tara says looking around. "Glenn, Maggie and Lauren too" he says. I look up. "Hell Nah, she aint going anywhere with you, you ginger prick!" Merle shouts. I scould him. "I'm not leaving, Daryl is still out there. I have Tia here as well and I can't take her with me because her Dad is out there" I say to Abraham. "Rosita Grab your gear" He orders. "Abra-" shes cut off. "Now! Eugene let's go. Move it" he snaps. "I don't want to-" he cuts him off too. "Now!!" Eugene gets up and walks past Abraham. "Your not taking that bus" Rick repeats. "try and stop me" Abraham responded.

I walk into the other oom with Sasha and Bob. "Is it okay if me and Tia can stay in here, I can't be dealing with those two hot heads out there" I chuckle. Sasha looks at Bob, he nods and smiles. "Tia honey come here" Tia shuffles in yawning. "Come and get some sleep baby" I whisper. "Mum, is Dad gonna come back" I look down at her as I lay down. "He will baby, I promise" I whisper before falling into a deep sleep.

----------------

I sit in the back room, waiting for Gareth. I hear the front door break open. "Well, I guess you know we're here. And we know you're here. And we're armed. So there's really no point in hiding anymore. We've been watching you. We know who's here." I look at everyone. He doesn't know me. There's Bob, unless you've put him out of his misery already. And Eugene. Rosita. Martin's good friend Tyreese. Carl. Judith. Tia. And I'm guessing her mother that girl you found the other day, Daryl's girl. Rick and the rest walked out with a lot of your guns. Listen, we don't know where you all are, but this isn't a big place. So let's just stop this now before things get more painful than they need to be" I stand by one door, I put one finger to my mouth to signal the others not to answer or make a noise. "Look, you're behind one of these two doors and we have more than enough firepower to take down both. Can't imagine that's what you all want." I hear a gun cock. "How about the priest?" I give a warning glare over to him for him not to speak. "Father, you help us wrap this up, we'll let you walk away from this. Just open the door and you can go. You can take the baby with you. What do you say?" Judith starts to cry. Carl rushes over, picks her up and starts to shh her. "I don't know. Maybe we'll keep the kid. I'm starting to like this girl. It's your last chance right now to tell us you're coming out. Are we done? We'll hit the hinges."

Two silenced gunshots go off. Rick. "Put your guns on the floor" Two more go off. I cover Tia's ears from hearing, the screams and squelching of Gareth and his people getting killed. "Tia stay here. Don't Come out here okay" I say before walking out of the room. I freeze in shock. Maggie stands beside me looking at dead bodies and the pools of blood in horror. "This is the lords house" Gabriel sobs. "No, Just four walls and a roof."

I lean down and slowly place a kiss on Bobs forehead. "I'm sorry for this, I didn't get there in time to kill the Walker" I mumble sadly. "Don't be, it's not your fault. You tried and that's something. Thank you for trying." I smile at him.

"This is our route to DC. We'll stick to it as long as we're able. If not, well, you got our destination. Once Eugene gets to the big brains left up there, things are gonna bounce back. This group should be there for it. You should be there for it" Abraham says while giving Rick a map. "They will" Maggie says. "We will" Michonne confirms. "Let's go" Abraham says. I wave a good bye to Abraham, Rosita and Abraham. I walk up to Glenn. "You be careful out there okay China Boy" I tease. "True Dixon" He chuckles. I hug him good bye. I walk up to Maggie. "You be safe out there Mags, Keep Glenn under control okay" I laugh. "Yea, you stay safe too. Won't be long till Carol and Daryl come back and then we will see each other again." Her eyes tear up. "Damn it Maggie, now you got me crying" I chuckle with a tear going down my face. "See ya soon Cowgirl" I say before she climbs on the bus and they drive away.

-----------

It's late at night I stare up at the stars. The door opens and Gabriel walks out. "I can't sleep. And now, sitting in there... Quiet. It isn't just what happened last night. Saying what happened before... out loud... I see it all again. I hear them." He says to me. "Yeah. That won't stop. But it won't be all the time." I sigh. Gabriel goes to say something but a rustling sound comes from the trees. "Go inside" I whisper. I walk down the steps and have my Knife out at the ready, I reach the tree line. I go to thrown my knife but I am stopped when a figure steps out from the trees. Daryl. I drop my knife, and run to him and hug him, He hugs back. I pull away and kiss him, he pulls away and looks at me. I look around him for Carol. I furrow my Eyebrows in confusion. "Where's Carol?" I quiz. Daryl looks behind him then back at me then back. "Come on out" Daryl yells.

________________________________

Hope you like it!! This is the longest chapter I have ever done. With 2496 words in it. This took me 4 hours to write it is now 3:09am on a Tuesday morning!

Please Vote and Comment!!

Love you all!!

Bye Fellow Archers

~Boylie~