Live for me (Kageyama Tobio) Haikyuu!!

"Let the odds be in your favor, and happy hunger games!"

This was the last thing that has been told to the participating teams in the 74th hunger games, before launching them into the game to start killing each other, in order to survive, and return to their homes.

The participating teams are Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Date Tech, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, and the last but not least, Karasuno. Six in total. Each team consists of newly joined members, as well as those members that won the hunger games once or twice, they were also chosen to participate again into this game of slaughter.

"Listen, everyone," The leader Date Tech, Moniwa Kaname, said to remind his team members their usual plan that they took little time to think of, "The Freshmen who joined the game for the first time, will go after the bags that contains the supplies that we need. The previous victors will aim for the weapons, and as soon as you get them, you start to eliminate the other teams and protect the freshmen, when you're done, run as fast as you can to the forest and we will meet there. Understood?" "YES, SIR!!" The team members answered simultaneously. The previous victors were having more confidence in their tones than the newcomers. They were feeling nervous and scared. Who would blame them? They were basically walking straight to theirdeath.

[Y/N]'s hands were shaking. He was one of the freshmen in this team, so he has no experience when it comes to the hunger games, but he was putting his trust in the previous victors in his team. He was trying to reassure himself that they has a chance in winning this game.

He exhaled in terror, but he sensed a hand on his shoulder. His leader gave him a smile of encouragement, "We will win this, I promise," He said to the young boy, who nodded in response.

Each of the teams got inside the glass tubes that injected them into the arena. The Date Tech team are now able to see the other teams who exchanged glares with each other.

10, 9 ...

The countdown to the beginning of the 74th hunger games has started, and every single team was prepared to kill the other teams once the game starts.

8, 7, 6 ...

The peep that indicates the countdown was scaring [Y/N] so much, as his heartbeat was pounding fast, he was nearly having a panic attack, but there's no way he can escape this unless he wins the game.

5, 4 ...

He looked at the piles of luggage that formed a mountain in front of him. It was far away from them, but it was still reachable. All he has to do is run over there, grab a bag, and run towards the forest.

3, 2 ...

[Y/N] narrowed his eyes while focusing on the nearest bag he could get his hands on. He inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with enough air to get over with this.

1

"GO!"

Every member of each team begun running towards the luggage as fast as they could to get their hands on the bags as well as the various weapons that were waiting to be stained with blood.

Letting go of his legs to race with the wind, [Y/N] run in high speed towards his goal. He was the fastest in his team and they were proud of him because of that. The nearest thing he put his eyes on was an orange colored back bag.

He snatched it from its place and looked around to think if he could get another one, but he noticed some throwing knives near the other luggage. He tried to get them, only to get a sword blow from another member, trying to get rid of him, but he avoided it before it hits him.

When he found the teams have started to kill each other and blood splatter has started to scare him, he decided to run as fast as he could towards the forest like he was told by his leader.