Missing Students

»Chapter 12«

"Missing Students"

***

»Agata«

Ganito ba ang pakiramdam ng actual na labanan? I thought it would be hard for me. But I guess nakatulong ang ginawang training sa akin ni Mom. Even I thought she did it just to kill my time from doing nothing.

Agad akong lumihis ng makita ang fireball dust na bumubulusok sa akin. I jump from other place to another. She is quick to throw that much. Isn't she got tired? What does it called? Yeah stamina... Hindi ba nauubos ang lakas niya?

I dodged the last fireball by my sai, crossing it together. I stand catching my breath. Holding my knees to support me, to stand still. I feels exhausted dodging her shit. She smirked at me.

"You are fast indeed but not as fast to throw some wound in me. You just dodged and dodged. It sicks me out." nilahad niya ang dala niyang kamay at doon lumabas ang mga apoy. Unti unti itong kumalat paikot.

She don't want me to dodge anymore. She draw a line where we can tell who will going to lose, who are going to die once we step to out of fire.

"You are precious to us, I don't want to kill you Agata"

"Why?"

"You are the key to unfold everything," she walk slowly towards me. Nawala ang bigat ng paligid, the atosphere seems lighter, the bloodlust I felt earlier vanished and the eager of having death pop out. Only this ring of fire that surround us are still.

"You are all making me confused" and curious, to the point I don't know who to trust now...

Ewan ko ku g sa pagod o sa bigat ng nararamdaman ko, pero unti unting nahulog ang sai na hawak o kasabay ng paghalik ng mga tubod sa damo "Kill me..." not looking at her eyes, looking to the ground hopeless.

I felt a fingers runs to my face, caressing it. "Dear Agata we can't, we don't know yet what side are you in?" I look at her eyes. Questioning her, but she didn't tellme. But I know she won't because the only thing they do is leave me clueless!

"Go on" then I saw them bind together, being white. They unite and transform into a lady. "They just unconscious we don't intend to kill them. They are just youngster like you. Clueless of what path should take." tumalikod siya sa amin at nagsimulang maglakad palayo. "Also tell to the Head Mistress that our eyes are now wide open"

"See you until you made your decision, Agata..."

***

"Agata stay awake.... ayokong matulad ka sa binasa ko nako kapangalan mo pa naman mali lang spelling, huy dumilat ka...." nagising ako sa yugyog at ingay na aking nadarama at naririnig

"Ano ba..."

"Yey gising kana kala namin matutulad ka kay Agatha eh..." wika ni Ayanna na may teary eye

"Huh?" naguguluhan kong tanong

"Wala ang ibig sabihin maarte sya..." then Erza roll her eyes

Tiningnan ko ang paligid.... bumalik kami sa entrance ng maze garden kung saan nagsimula ang pagpunta namin sa Great Alcantara. I look at them, ayos naman na sila. Napasobra ata ang gamit ko kanina ng dugo para pagalingin sila kaya nahimatay ako, pero...

"Pano tayo nakabalik dito?, sino ang nagdala satin dito?" tanong ko sa kanila...

"I thought it was you" she then look to other direction