A Clash Between Them

»Chapter 11«

"A Clash Between Them"

***

»Agata«

I am going insane!!! Did you experience waking up in the bed realizing you were just dreaming, but also later on after you close your eyes realizing that you were inside a dream, you wake up and conclude the dream you had is also inside with another dream! Aargh my head hurts, ito ang sitwasyon namin ngayon. Atlfter those chills, and mind blowing maze dito kami itinuro. But how come can we continue the journey when we already meet the endpoint?

Yes, end point, dead end, road closed. I just watch them argue, I can't recover easily of what just happened. Kung pede lang bumalik ay nagawa na namin. Nope we do try to return but it was no use, I think the well is some kind of teleportation machine, it close that why we can't find where th door is.

"Erza, do you really think you reading the map right?" she then glared at Erza who was disgusted on what was happening to us. "Maybe you just got excited on travelling that is why you thought the path we--"

"Shut up or ill bring you to hell! Want to say hi to Lucifer??!!!" Erza glared at Ayanna, this time I give a line between them.

"Okay, the debates seems going to a deathly battle, you two should breath and let us all think on how can we find the path" not minding the death glare of Erza and the teary eye of Ayanna, "Alam niyo, bakit di nalang muna tayo magpahinga? Parehas 'kayong napagod kanina sa Great Alcantara' just seat there far away from this gorge so that we will not fall. Okay?" good they listen.

Yes, nasa harap namin ang isang bangin, dito kami dinala. Right after our feet landed on the last step of the stair, the wall of the well suddenly vanish. Unti unti itong napalitan ng mga halaman, puno, bulaklak. Mga ingay ng mga hayop ag ito ang bangin. We tries looking on the other side but our instinct says the right way was the gorge. The map couldn't help either we dont know why.

"Aarghh!!! I don't know what to do!" I hail as it echoed in the mid air. I look at them, they are more look like refresh now.

"This is a big joke, right... There must be a way! This is where thw Great Alcantara leads us!" This is my first seeing Erza losing her hope. Its new to me that she is the one who lose hope first, nakilala ko siya na parang isang amasona, matapang, walang inuurungan, na lagi hahanao ng paraan. But today it was the opposite.

Think of it Agata, just think of it! Aargh, I remeber I don't have breain to think of it. Such a lame joke.

Time flies by, it was noon, we found ourselves sitting in the ground playing woth the rocks on my hand. Tapos na rin kami kumain, we don't know where to go or is there a way to continue. I throw some rock that doesn't go really far, hanggang sa mapalakas ang isa at umabot sa bangin.

Shit!!

Napatayo ako dahil sa gulat, "Hey guys! I think I know now where to go." nakatuon ang kanilang kunot na noo sa akin. Must be waiting for me to continue "L-look..." I pointed my finger where the gorge is, wishing I am not the only one who saw the rocks floating in there.

"Whay the hell!!!" Ayanna cursed between of shockness

"A-a invisible pathway!" Erza exclaimed "Wait, you sure it was safe to take a walk there?"

Ngumisi ako and grab some rocks, "Just to be sure while leading the way, I'm going to throw some rock to know where we going to put our feet, is it okay?" hindi ko pinahalata ang nerbiyos na nararamdaman ko. I don't want them to scared, I also do scared but letting them knew it, baka kung ano pa ang mangyari at hindi kami tumuloy.