Chapter 11 | Magnetic Force

"I won't tell anyone about what happened yesterday, okay?" Park swears as she holds out a pinky. "Hun, arE WE HIGHSCHOOLERS OR NAH!?" I joke to her as I hesitantly take her pinkie in mine.

"Welp, class time bro, byee~" she waves as she runs off. "Wha-" I mutter to myself as she disappears down the hallway that lead to the outside. "That dork," I sigh as I make my way towards the classroom.

Suddenly, like a pack of wild pokemon, I see myself surrounded by women. "Aish!" I exclaim in surprise. They hug my arms and extend out banners and chocolates, all with my name on it. "W-wha?" I say confusedly.

"HI BAO ZHI FONG!" One of them shout. I get creeped out all of a sudden. 'How'd they know my full name?' I shudder. "WE'RE YOUR FANCLUB! AND WE STALK- I MEAN ER... FOUND YOU ON INSTAGRAM!" One of them laugh. I just awkwardly smile at them. "T-Thanks..." I start to walk away, hearing the screams of fangirls, to onlivious to me walking back and away from them.

'Jeebuz...' I think to myself. 'Stalkers...'.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, I find myself staring at a camoufaged Tamaki, standing in a modified green uniform with a huge grin on his face. "oUR FIRST FANCLUB! i... er mean.... yOUR FIRST FANCLUB!" He nervously shouts, grinning stupidly as always. "not like we pay some fangirls to be our fanclu-" he starts murmuring, before he cuts hinself off "lETS GO TO THE HOST CLUB! WE NEED TO DISCUSS SOME THIngs..." He sputters out before grabbing my arm and dragging me on the floor to the host club.

We finally arrived. I stand up, forcefully kick Tamaki away and dust my pants off. "Hey!" I shout to the host club. They look at me weirdly, but still listen. "So I was dragged here by this idiot," I point to Tamaki, "And I think I cleaned most of your floors." I state bluntly. I outstretch my arms towards those rich bastards (minus Haruhi) and signal that I needed money. "Gimme some money for that. 1000¥ per 1 metre." I grin.

Kyoya looks at me, partly dumfounded.

"Pardon?"

Yeah right, you rich bastard, I want money.

----------------------------

Smirking widely, I flick through the numerous notes of money in my hand.   I thank Kami that I somehow was allowed those slabs of money from Meganes for cleaning the floors. I stand up from my seat and slap 5000¥ on Haruhi's table. I call it, 'Commoner connections'. She looks up and sees me, picking up the money, and counting it, she opens her mouth to reply. "2000¥ more please. You owed me 7000¥ for buying you Ramyeon with cheese at that convenience store." She smiles evilly. I put on my smartass look. "And I bought you that Pepero packet. 5, to be exact." I smirk.  "Hey! But I bought you a candy haul!" She fights back, ignoring the looks of the host club members. Glaring at her in playful determination, I sigh. Abruptly slamming my hand on the table and standing up, I retort. "NO YOU DIDNT!"

"Uh, YES I DID"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"KIDS! Stop fighting!" Kyoya breaks the fight. "Gee, okay mum." I say sarcastically. "ugh." Haruhi gets annoyed. "MY DAUGHTER IS ACTING LIKE A BOY! KAMI CHANGE HER BACK!" Tamaki prays, grasping haruhi tight. Suddenly, a shock of realisation urges through me. "Tamaki, I never knew that you liked to hold girls like that so easily..." I grin. His face pales up. The twins start smiling.

"Heh..." I giggle

"DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA!!!!"

"TAMAKI'S A PERVERT! HENTAII~"