Chapter 1:THE START

Originally written on 29/01/17

Edited on 02/07/17

"Team ten has got two new members" says Alissa as she sips on her drink.

We are casually seated on the terrace of Starbucks.

"Oh and who are they" I asked.

"Twins actually Spanish twins. We are nine now-"

"And we have thought of someone to complete the squad" Jake smirked at me.

"And who is the lucky winner" I cock an eyebrow.

"Actually it's someone you know really well. It's you!" She exclaims.

"You must be kidding me right now. Is it some kind of your silly jokes for YouTube" I sighed, "Jake where did you hide your cameras, I'm not believing it"

"No joke this time" he grins.

"He's not joking. You'll do great and we seriously need another girl in this house apart from me and Tessa. Don't you know how hard it is to live with this pigs" she shakes her head.

"Hmm I think that's kinda what I'm avoiding and you can't just take the decision to take me without even consulting the other members" I deadpan

"You are right we haven't but you know it's no big deal. They are cool" Jake says leaning further into his chair crossing his arms.

"You sure" I asked rubbing my neck nervously.

"Yep. Hundred freaking percent" Alissa says giving me a reassuring smile.

"You are making me so nervous right now. I don't know anybody apart from you two and Tessa".

" Don't worry you will know soon "

I sighed loudly looking at my so call friends in their eyes, "I hope you know what you are doing".

Hi Dobre army or other people out there. Hope you enjoy the first chapter. I know it's quite short but I just want to do quick updates :).