Chapter 1

[Status: edited]

A little bit about you:

You are Jaden Yuki's older sister and a great duelist. You've been playing Duel Monsters with him ever since the two of you were little kids, and you've fallen in love with the game. Even back then, you knew that this is what you wanted to do in life.

Under irrelevant circumstances, you are now transferring to Duel Academy from another school and are therefore really excited (Jaden doesn't know it yet). That is all you have to know for now, hope you'll like the story!

~~

It's a regular morning (or is it?) in Duel Academy. All students are in their classes, sitting still in their chairs while listening to their professors' teachings and taking notes.

Just like everyone else, Jaden is in his classroom too. He is trying his best not to fall asleep and get into detention yet again. He lets out a loud sigh as he stretches his arms out, hearing a few bones crack here and there. He turns to his best friend Syrus, who is sitting right next to him.

" I'm so bored right now, Sy. " , he finally speaks up. " I wonder if anything interesting will happen today? ".

" Well, why don't we just see for ourselves... ", Syrus says as they both gaze at the student entering the classroom. Is it just going to be another notification, or perhaps something else..?

The student greets the teacher and after some mumbling between the two, he eventually speaks up.

"Chancellor Sheppard is calling for Jaden Yuki to visit his office. He has some news for him."

Jaden gets up from his seat, rather eagerly. At this point he is just glad to get out of the classroom, even if that meant he was possibly in trouble with the faculty members.

"All right. I'll take my leave then, prof! ", he says and just like that, he is out of everyone's sight.

Surys having witnessed this, abruptly gets up and runs after him, ignoring the teacher calling after him. "I'm coming with you. Wait up! " , the boy whines.

He soon catches up to Jaden. They both walk in silence next to each other, wondering what these news could be about.

You're standing in front of the main entrance

You're standing in front of the main entrance. The sky is bright blue and without a single cloud; the sun is shinning, its beams lighting up the entire place, making it look so glorious.

I'm finally here! Ahh, this place is so beatiful, now I get why it's considered to be the best academy out there.

You enter the building, looking around and inspecting every single part of it.

You suddenly see a strange looking man heading towards you. He had a weird hairstyle, wore lipstick and also had on an even weirder uniform.

' Well, this is already getting interesting! ' , you think to yourself as you try your best not to laught at his, indeed, very unique appearence.