I Have To

LIAM'S POV

I woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around Maddie, I kissed her cheek, "Good morning." She turned to face me, mascara stains on her cheeks and dried tears.

"Good morning Liam." She cried all night, she looked up at me. "I'm sorry." I gave her a light kiss on the forehead.

"Don't be sorry. If I were in your situation I would be crying too." She sniffled.

"But it's all my fault. If I just of told him-"

I hushed her, "It's not your fault. Stop worrying about it. Maddie I know you wanted to tell him, but your heart told you not to. Now lets go spend the day on the beach! Get ready!"

She laughed, "The beach sounds good actually!" I smiled at her.

"Than go get ready!"

We got every one up by ten, and drove toward the beach.

"It's so sunny!" Nae giggled, "Like Australia." Zayn laughed, he was surely warming up to her. It took him awhile to warm up to us, but it was just something about Nae that made him smile everyday. It was adorable. An hour passed until we pulled up to the beach, it was private. Well it was private until people saw us there. Don't get me wrong, I love our fans, but sometimes you just need to get away. And today was the day that I was going to try to help Maddie get her mind off Hunter.

"Come on slow pokes!" Maddie yelled running down the beach, we just stopped, "It means get your asses over here!" 

"Put me down!! AHH!" I grabbed Maddie by the waist and hung her over my shoulders and ran toward the water, "Liam!" I laughed, she started tickling my sides.

"I'm going to drop you if you keep doing that." She huffed and stopped.

"Don't drop me. Please!" There was a deep patch in the water, making us both fall in.

"Erh.."

"Freezing cold! Liam you suck!" She laughed as we came up out of the water.

"Ah come on! You like it!" She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded then kissed me on the nose.

"Mr. and Mrs. Payne, get out of the water! We have food!" Niall shouted running at us, Maddie blushed.

"Let's go get him!" With that we ran out of the water toward Niall.

"Ohhhhh nooooo!" Maddie jumped on him.

"Gotcha!" I tackled Niall to the sand when Maddie hopped off.

"I'm all wet now. Thanks guys." Maddie hopped up and walked toward the food, I helped Niall up and started following Maddie.

"That's what she said." Harry snickered. I just rolled my eyes.

"Looks delicious Lou!" I stated.

"Hm. Thanks! I'm a badass sandwich maker!"

Maddie smiled, "Let the food do the talking Tomlinson." We all sat down around the picnic basket and devoured our lunch.

"Oh my! These are delicious!" Niall stated nonchalantly, "Niall, you think everything is delicious. Except Feta." Harry chuckled, Niall stuck his tongue out.

We stayed on the beach all day and watched the sun go down that evening,

"It's beautiful!" Maddie took a photo of it and then set the camera down. Niall started playing his guitar and everyone started singing and dancing. We didn't really care who saw us, we were just being normal kids having fun. It felt nice to let go. You get caught up in the music industry, so this day was a day where we could all let go.