Just A Kiss

LIAM'S POV

I undid our fingers to run them through her hair, her arms wrapped around my neck. I pulled her unto my lap as we kissed longer, "Something tells me you've wanted this for awhile now." I whispered.

"Only in a dream!" She played with my collar, and I kissed her again before we got up when someone was standing at the door.

"Zayn Malik put down that phone!" Maddie started laughing her adorable laugh as I got up and ran after him.

"I see tongue!" Zayn laughed loudly. The boys ran upstairs into our bedroom.

"Liam you naughty boy!!" Harry shouted jumping up and down.

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!" Louis stated quickly, Maddie gave him a look and then smiled at me when I came and sat by her.

"Er... umm...Liam!" she stuttered out of nervousness. I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers bringing them up to my lips.

"Awe. " She smiled at it and rubbed her fingers over my knuckles.

"Yes we were kissing. And Zayn, there was no tongue." The boys smiled widely and jumped up and down.

Someone on Skype was calling Maddie, it was one of her brothers.

"Maddie is it true?" She was confused, we all sat around the computer and waved to the boys. "Oh hi guys!" They said at the same time, the boys waved.

"What do you mean?" Her brother smiled.

"It's all over Twitter!" She glared at Zayn.

"Zayn..." She whined. Zayn had a guilty look on his face. Now the whole world is going to know about us.

"Oh my God. You did not!" I stated, Maddie was in a fit of giggles.

"That I kissed Liam you mean? Yeah it's true!"

"Mitchell I called it!!!" Her mouth dropped, "You guys were guessing which guy I would go for? I swear to God, you guys are children." She smiled.

"Well Maddie I have work, so I will see you later!"

"Okay! I need to go kick Zayn in the ass now. BYE brah!" She blew him a kiss and hung up. "ZAYN MALIK!" She jumped up and started running at him, he didn't move. Instead he pulled her in for a hug.

"Good choice." He whispered, I blushed.

"I know right!" She turned to look at me and winked.

Maddie and I went downstairs and made pasta for everyone.

"YUMM!" Niall stated coming in the kitchen.

"DINNER!" She yelled through the house.

"Looks delicious!" Harry stated grabbing a soda, Maddie was holding up a spoon.

"Don't make me use this Liam!" She teased, I grabbed the spoon from her and set it in the sink and set my hands on the counter so she couldn't escape. She grabbed another spoon and started poking me with it, I leaned in to kiss her to make her stop, she dropped the spoon,

"AWEEE!" Niall screamed behind us. "Get a room!"

"We should get the pasta on plates" I chuckled. Maddie went red. And grabbed the salad and left to set it on the table. All four guys came in and grabbed a plate.

MADDIE'S POV

So dinner was long, we ate in a comfortable silence, "So uh... guys what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"We have a gig tomorrow evening but that's it... I think." Harry stated eating the last bits of pasta. Liam was sitting by me poking my side every 30 seconds.