New Perspectives

It was now nearing towards eight pm.

"Liam wanna watch a movie?" I asked him grabbing our cups.

"Yeah sure. What do you want to watch?" I left the room.

"You pick!" I heard him looking for a movie and walked back upstairs after turning the lights off in the kitchen.

"I found one!" He smiled with a movie behind his back.

"Toy Story?" I smiled.

"Yeah, but which one!?" He winked.

"Hm.. let me guess. The second one?" He jumped up and down.

"Well you're a smart one aren't you?" I smiled and we sat on his bed and put the movie in his computer. Liam started quoting some of the movie as I laughed beside him, I covered my mouth as I was about to yawn.

"Tired?" Liam looked at me.

"A little." I smiled, he set the laptop down on the night stand and tucked me under the covers, he got up and turned off the light and rejoined me.

"Better?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yes. Thanks." I slowly closed my eyes.

"Did they sleep together?" I heard someone whisper, I didn't open my eyes, but I felt someones arms around me and a laptop at my feet.

"I don't thinks so, they aren't naked, well Liam has his shirt off, but Maddie is fully clothed. " I heard Louis whisper.

"Someone pull the covers off and check!" Niall stated a little to loudly.

"What the fuck you guys?" Liam woke up as I did to. I looked at all the other boys faces as they just stood there eying us. Liam started blushing.

"Oh look, he's blushing." Harry smiled, I sat up still in Liam's arms.

"So uh... good morning... um er... hi guys..." I stuttered.

"She stuttered! Something is going on between them!" Harry smiled even wider.

"Gr! Nothing... is.. um... going on. I think?" I bit my bottom lip and looked at Liam as his cheeks were flushed.

"Yeah um..." The boys admired us wide- eyed as I hopped out of bed and grabbed some clothes.

"Ahem, may I get dressed?" The boys looked at me and started heading out, besides Harry. Louis picked Harry up and walked out the door. I turned to Liam, "Uh that was a bit awkward."

"Nah. Not really! They have curious minds." He smiled at me tucking his knees to his face. ADORABLE!

I walked out of the room in a little blue dress with black booties.

"Hi!" Harry saw me and hugged me.

"Hi Haz!" I smiled and returned the hug.

"So you and Liam?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Er... Uh..." Liam walked out put his arm around my waist.

"Yes Harry, we are a thing." I looked at him with a raised I brow.

"We are?" I whispered, he winked at me, "They are so gullible." He whispered back, his warm breath tickling me.

"CALLED IT! GUYS THEY ARE DATING. FINALLY!" I looked back at Harry.

"Finally, what are you talking about Styles?" Harry just looked at us and ran off, "HAZ get back here! What do you mean finally!" Niall walked out of the bathroom.