shin x reader

sorry if this is weird ...

You had to stay afterschool to make up some work. you were tired. you just wanted to get this over with and fo home as fast you could. it seemed like a long time but finally you were done.

you sighed in relief as you now found yourself walking through the woods to your home. it was  getting colder as the sun went down. little by little you started to feel afraid scared because it was dark outside.

suddenly, you heaed some footsteps behind you. however, you kept walking telling yourself it's just your imagination. you were doubting your thoughts more and more as each time the foot steps got louder and louder.

gradually you started to walk faster to avoid the sound but it also started getting faster and louder. now this was getting scary you were trembling in fear and because of  the cold breeze. this time  you started running.

this was even more terrifying as it was peach balck and you couldn't see anything. you became more frustrated as you started screaming and crying for help. for help but no would hear you in the woods. you didn't care... you kept screaming louder just in hopes that someone might hear you and come.

fortunately it seemed like someone heard you. you turned your head and saw a mysterious shadow the suddenly you felt a sharp pain as you fell to the ground.

to your surprise no one attacked you...however, you heard a howl. you went eyed as you realized there are wolves...you tried your best to get up but you had no strength left on your body to get yourself up.

you tried several times. suddenly you felt a presence.  assuming it was a wolf you gave up as you knew that this was the end.

you closed your eyes as tears streamed down your face."don't worry it was just a pack of wolves your safe now...they are gone.."

you opened your eyes and saw a boy a portion of glasses and an eyepatch.

soon your vision got blurry as you everything started getting darker and then blank...