carla x reader lemon forced

Warning: contains weird shit amd it's forced so it's messed up....I am a horrible writer......

As far as you knew, you were a normal school girl. Until now, you were kidnapped and was forced to stay with the tsukinami. According to them, you had the heart of one of the survivors of the First Blood clan (i don't know the history sorry.) Their plan was to continue that bloodline with the help of a mate. But little did you know about the plan.

Not knowing the plan you were confused cause they were awfully close to you and always sucked you blood. Among them was carla, who acted like you didn't exist. He never let you step out off the mansion you lived in.you were always afraid of him. But as long as you didn't demanded to go out side or talk to anyone he didn't care. He never even talked to.

You really needed someone's company so you tried talking to shin, eventhough he was dangerous, the two of you had little conversations with him when your carla wasn't around.

So one day while walking through one of the hallways of the mansion. You heard your carla talking to another man. In a room. The door was closed therefore their voice was muffled. The anonymous man's voice sounded fimiliar. Then You got closer to the door and your eyes widened as you realized it was one of the most japan's famous politician Karl heinz's voice.

You heard Karl carla say that Yong lady is you know exactly what to do to her and you know our plan.
Yes I do said your carla. So is there any news Karl asked. There was no respond from carla. You heard Karl sigh, look carla you have to become a father in order for our plan to proceed. You gasped at his words. Wait someone's outside! They heard you. You ran away before they could catch you.

Later that night:

You were in the bedroom combing your hair in front of the mirror. You felt like you can't even look at him anymore cause you were already scared of him and it got worse. You heard some ones foot steps. You started trembling in fear you knew it had to be him. Soon carla came in. He stared at you for two seconds. He then closed and locked the door behind him.
Oh no! You thought and got up from the chair you were sitting on and started and backing up.
Carla looked at with an aggressive expression. So you heard us! He yelled at you and started walking towards you.
You tried running but it was no use. He grabbed your wrist. No! Please dont!! His grip got tighter. Tears started streaming down your eyes. He then threw you on the bed. NO! PLEASE STOP! I WILL LET YOU SUCK MY BLOOD!! PLEASE!!!! He ignored the words that came out of your mouth. And climbed on top of you pinning you down on the bed.
Huh? Like your opinion matters to me. His words made you scream but it was muffled by him kissing you. You tried to break free. But his grip was really strong so your attempt failed.

You stopped screaming but you were crying quitely. He then parted and starred at you. Good girl carla said and smriked. You just kept quite. He put his head on the crook of your neck and started sucking your blood. You whimpered in pain and shut your eyes close and held on to his hands tightly which he used to pin you down. He stopped biting you and licked your neck. It surprisingly made you moan. He pulled away and smriked you dirty girl. You bit your lips trying to stop yourself from moaning. This made him do something unexpected. He crushed his lips with yours. You started screaming again. This time his hands traveled down to your panties(you were wearing a nightgown.)and took it off.
He moved his fingers in circular motion on your clit. Which made you moan. You started getting wet. He then went down there. And Spread your legs apart bit you didn't let him. So he did it by force. He then started licking your opening. You moaned at his action. He immediately stuck his tounge in and started eating you out. This made you moan loudly. It felt so good that you used your hands to press it against his head and started playing with his soft white hair.
After 15 minutes you felt your stomach exploding. CA-CARLA!!! You screamed and came on his face. He licked the juices of while you were panting heavily. He got on top of you again and started unbuttoning his pants and pulling it off along with his boxers. You saw his erected member and blushed. He positioned himself at your entrance and leaned in and kissed you. This time you kissed him back. His hands went up and down your sides feeling your curves. He suddenly grabbed your breasts and started squishing it (what?!?)you moaned his name. He then thrust into you. You screamed in pain. He stopped for you to adjust to his position and ripped your nightgown off along with your bra and started kissing and sucking your breasts. You moaned while hugging his back grabbing onto his shoulders. Mo-move was all you were able to say in between your moans. With that he started thrusting in and out slowly. Pleasure shivered down your spine. You started moaning louder while clawing his back. He moaned (y-y/n) and started thrusting harder and deeper inside of you. Soon you felt a knot tieing in your stomach and came moaning his name. He also reached cilamx soon after your releasing his warm seed deep inside you. He got himself out of you and layed down beside you. Both of you were blushing and panting. Before he could say anything you fell asleep. He smiled and warped his hands around you and fell asleep too.

In the morning you woke up and found yourself alone on he bed. You sighed and got dressed and went outside. When you opened the door. You saw roses on the ground making a line out the door. You followed it and opened the door. You saw carla's back facing you. He slowly turned around and kneeled on his knees and held a ring out. (y/n) marry me.You smiled and blushed.

Later on two of you got married and you had given birth to a beautiful girl.

I know this one sucks. I am soo tired......Sorry readerchans :'(