azusa x reader lemon

So far you were a sacrificial bride for the sakamaki brothers but since yui became their new bride, she was sent to the mukami household.

Everything was basically the same except  they drank your blood more than the sakamakis. But you didn't fight it cause at least they were nicer than the jerks of the sakamaki household. The nicest of them all was azusa mukami. His kindness, his personality, the way he talks; all this has made you fall in love with him. But you weren't sure if he liked you too.

It was just a regular morning for the mukamis except it was Saturday which meant no school yay!

So you were sitting in her room reading a (your favorite love story ) and she was imagining what it would be like to be the main character followed by azusa being the main male character (the hero)

While you were thinking and blushing about it. you heard a knock at her door. You slipped out of your imagination "come in" she said. Then you saw a green haired guy opening the door and looking at her.
He just stuck his head out and was looking at you with his usual expressionless face. you blushed when she saw him "azusa is there anything wrong?"  you asked. He just looked down and nodded.
"What is it?" you asked. "I.......don't......know.........(y/n) ........what's wrong........but.......will...... you help....me? Azusa asked in his angelic voice. Of course I would you said.

With that he came in slowly. Then you started looking at him up and down to find his problem. Azusa I don't see anything wro- you stopped when you spotted a little bump on his pant. you blushed. "I......don't.....know......how......do......i......cure...it....please......help....me...." He said in a monotone. Then you walked up to him with her face looking like a tomato. “Just do as I say ok and stay clam what I am about to do might feel weird, ok?” you asked in a concerned voice. "Okay" he said. Then you made him stand against the wall. you then sat on your knees. "Do you trust me?" you asked looking up at him he just nodded. With that you  slowly started unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down along his boxers. “(y/n)” he said in a monotone you told him to be quite by pressing your index finger against his soft cold lips. He just nodded. When you took his boxer down his member sprung out. you were  a blushing mess and you noticed a tint of pink spread across his cheek. Then you took his penis in her hands and started moving your hand up and down his member. In respond you heard him moan. So she started doing it at a faster rate. (y- y/n) it..feels..so..good was all he manged to say in his moans. you couldn't control yourself anymore so you put the tip of his member in your mouth and started your tounge around it. He started moaning louder. He felt a knot tieing in his stomach. "Fa-faster! He yelled so you started moving putting it deep in her mouth. His member started twitching "y-y/n!”  He spat out and he came in her mouth you swallowed it and let go off his member with a popping sound. He was panting and sweating.

you then stood up and put your hands on his cheek. Seen him like this you couldn't keep it in you confessed to him! I love you azusa” you mumbled under your breath. He heard you and his eyes widened. Immediately he hugged you tightly. I...*breathing heavily*...love....you..too" you couldn't believe he accepted your feelings. you hugged him tightly.

He picked you  up bridal style and put you on your bed. "I.....want…(y/n)...to....feel....good....too" he said. you blushed and smiled. He climbed on top of you pinning you down on the bed.

He started undressing you he took off your top and undid your bra. He looked at your chest and blushed. He started kissing your neck and sucking it. you moaned when he found your sweet spot. you moaned he let go off your neck and looked at your pleasured face and started kissing you. you put your hand on his head and started pressing harder and playing with his soft hair.
you put your tounge in his mouth so did him and while two of you fought for dominance, he took off your pants and panties. Meanwhile,he won exploring every inch your mouth making you moan. Two of you then parted for breath.

He then started to kiss your cheek he left kisses down your neck and the valley between your chest he then sucked your nipples. your moan filled the room. Two of then held each other's  hands and laced your fingers together on the bed.
He then let go off your breast and positioned himself at your entrance. you shyly nodded and he started thrusting in you screamed in pain so he stopped in midway for you to get adjust to his size. "P-please move" you demanded with that he started moving in and out.

With every thrust you whimpered in pain after few minutes the pain turned into pleasure. you started moaning. With that he stated thrusting in faster deep into you. two of you screamed each others name while pleasure took over both of you.
Soon you felt a knot tieing in your stomach. "Faster!" you screamed he went faster and you came yelling his name. Then he slowed down because of your wall were getting tighter. He also came moaning your name.

He took himself out of you and layed down beside you. Both of you were panting heavily. "I love you" you said. “I love you too”azusa said. And then two of you fell asleep in each other's arm.