kou x shy reader lemon

Omg he is so gorgeous!!! you thought to yourself as you saw kou practicing some dance moves for his upcoming concert.

Kou noticed you and stopped dancing at you M Neko-chan I was looking for you he said.

You blushed at his statement. Kou noticed that and laughed "M Neko-chan do you mind helping me with some dance moves" the idol said while his right eye glowed red.

m-me you pointed at yourself. Well yes I need a partner to learn this moves" kou stated.

You stood there thinking of it was wise decision to go and join him.

Before you could respond, he walked up to you and Grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. You gasped at his action.

He then put placed your hands on his shoulder. He warped his hands around your waist and started dancing.

You were a blushing mess you looked like yuma's tomatoes.You tried to keep your distance from the idol.

But he pulled you closer to him by pressing his hands harder around your waist.

You were looking down. You couldn't look at him in embarrassment. Kou smriked at you and pressed his body harder against yours. You bit your lips and shut your eyes close.

He put his index finger on your chin and made you look up at him. Now your (e/c) eyes were looking into his piercing blue eyes.

He stopped dancing and kept starring at your (e/c) eyes. He face slowly started getting closer to yours. Soon you realized he was leaning in for a kiss.

Unprepared, you closed your eyes. Your heart started beating so fast that you were sure that kou could even hear it.

But the kiss never came. Instead you felt you felt him bite your neck.

Surprisingly it felt good. It was more like a love bite. An unexpected moan escape from your lips.

You could feel him smrik while biting you. He started moving his hands up and down your sides feeling your curves.

Moreover, he stared sucking and leaving wet kisses up and down your neck.

Nothing was heard from you besides moans. After few minutes he You slowly warped your hands around his back.

Kou slowly walked over and pressed your back against the wall and pinned you against it. You started running your legs up and down his slender legs.

He laced his fingers with yours and held it up against the wall above your head.

Kou took his head off of your neck and was looking at you while blushing panting.

The two of you leaned in for a kiss. It was passionate kiss. You moaned in the kiss when he pressed his knee on your clothed womanhood.

He licked your lips demanding entrance and you immediately accepted it.

The moment he slipped his tounge in your mouth the two of fought for dominance. Kou ended up defeating you exploring every inch of your mouth.

He let go off your hands which traveled down to your (f/c) shirt and started unbuttoning it. While your hands played with his soft beautiful hair.

He took off your shirt and undid your bra. The second he took your bra off you covered your chest with your hands.

Kou put his hand on yours and gently kissed your hands and removed it so that your breasts were visible to him now.

He blushed a deep shade of red at the sight of your chest. He started kissing your collarbone slightly sucking and making his way down to your breasts.

Kou put one of your buds in his mouth and sucked on it while his hands pinched the other one.

You threw your head back in both pain and pleasure while moaning loudly.

He let go off your breasts and left kisses down to your stomach. He unbuttoned your pants and slid it down along with your (f/c) panties.

He kissed your clit and inserted his tounge in your wet opening. You couldn't help but moan while pressing kou's head harder against your womanhood.

After a while you felt bubbles started forming inside you. Then you felt them pop as you climaxed moaning his name.

He licked the juices off of your vagina. He got himself up and layed you down on the floor by your shoulder.

Now he was on top of you you felt his erected member poke your skin you blushed as he undid his pants positioned himself at your opening.

He laced your hands with yours. I will be gentle was all he said. In response you nodded shyly.

With that he pushed himself into you. You whimpered in pain as your tears started streaming down your cheek.

He stopped after inserting himself inside of you in order for you to adjust to his size. He kissed your tears away.

After few minutes the pain subsided and you nodded. With that he started thrusting in and out of you slowly.

You started moaning as the pain slowly turned in to pleasure. He took that as a cue and started moving faster.

Which each thurst he got deeper inside of you. You started screaming his name. As he stared breathing heavily and repeated your name over and over again in between his pants.

You felt like your stomach was exploding kou fa-faster. He started going inhuman speed. Suddenly it flet like the knot untied as you came for the second time.

Kou thrust in for the final time and came deep inside you. He pulled out the you and layed beside you.

Both of you panted heavily while he put an arm around you and pulled you in to his chest.

Kou kissed your forehead "well seems like we learned more than the dance moves." You giggled at his words and pecked his lips before closing your eyes and falling a sleep in kou's arms.

I have a dirty mind now :'( but hopefully you guys enjoyed it sorry for any mistakes thanks for reading M Neko-chans ;) please let me know if you want to me to write about another character.
Bye until next time.