kanato x reader lemon

Why? Just why? What did i do to deserve this? All of these questions were spinning in your head. you were sitting on your bed and hugging your teddy bear.
Ever Since you came to the sakamaki household your depression got worse. You barely spoke to any of them. And every time you felt like crying you would always hug your bear. You felt like you could only talk to it without getting punished you could only tell him how you felt.

However you felt like there was someone else who would understand you too. You would always watch him hug his bear and talk to it.

Maybe he felt lonely like me too....you always thought to yourself as you watched him.

Tears started streaming down your cheek as you thought about your family. You started sobbing.

Suddenly, (y/n)san may I ask you why you're crying? You jumped and turned around and saw that purple haired male.

You wiped your tears away .You couldn't just keep to yourself anymore. You were getting sick of it you can't just run away from the reality right? You would have to accept it crying won't change anything.... So

do you also feel like me? You questioned him softly do you also feel lonely? Kanato's eyes widened as he felt like he wasn't the only one.someone actually understands him.

Kanato set his teddy aside.

Your eyes got watery again as you started asking him? You started crying. Suddenly you felt a pair of arms embracing you. Your eyes widened. You were shocked but his warmth made you melt into the hug.

Slowly you closed your eyes as you hugged him back. You were sobbing softly as his grip got tighter.

After a while you two broke the hug as he looked it your eyes.

Your felt something cold touching your cheek. He was caressing your cheek which was now as red as ayato's hair. And teardrop ran down your cheek which was wiped by kanato pressing his cold soft lip against your cheek.
You closed your eyes and softly put your hand on his his which was caressing your flushed cheek.

He slowly wrapped his other hand around your waist. He kissed your tears away was he made his way down to your cheek.

Now the hand that helped you keep your balance on the bed was placed on his soft angelic hair which made you lose your balance and the two of you slowly layed down on the bed with kanato on top of you.

He pulled away from your neck and looked into your (e/c) as you smiled and he smiled back and this was the first time you saw him smile. It was such a gentle smile. You slowly put one of your hands on his cheek letting it rest on his face.

Kanato kissed your forehead and proceeded to kiss your lips. He slowly leaned in and let his lips touch yours.
With that both of you closed your eyes.

It was a sweet gentle yet passionate kiss. He licked your lips as you slowly let him sliced his tounge sliced into your mouth letting him explore every inch of your mouth.

You moaned as he started taking your dress off. He then slowly took of your bra. You blushed as you covered your chest. With that kanato kissed your neck as he took his shirt off exposing his chest.

You looked at him and blushed as you saw his abs. You proceeded to touch his chest which filled him with pleasure as he took your hand away form your chest as he slowly started kissing your hands he slowly made his way to your breasts as he left kisses down your arms.

He kissed the valley between your chest as you put your on his hair and inhaled the scent of his hair was you gently kissed it. He trailed his hands around your waist feeling your curves as he slowly pulled down your panties and took it off.

He then slowly took his pants and boxers off as he started kissing your lips as he positioned himself at your entrance and slowly went inside of you.

You whimpered in pain so he stopped in midway for you to adjust to his size while he was playing with your hair.

You shyly nodded as you were blushing he smiled as he laced his fingers with yours. Then he slowly started moving. Your maons was getting louder with each thrust.

It made him more aroused as he started moving faster and deeper thrusting inside you.

Suddenly you felt a knot tieing in your stomach as it felt like your stomach was exploding. Kanato~ you moaned as you cummed and soon afterwards he cummed deep inside you releasing his warm seed deep inside you.

He pulled out as he layed be said you while he let you rest on his arm as you kissed his chest.

"I love you"you said as he smiled as he confessed back i love you too. You two then slowly drifted off to sleep.

As the teddy starred at the two of you with a smile on his face.

I am sorry if it's bad and creepy I hope you guys like it. And I don't know who to write about next so please let me know who do you want me to write bye •w• jk nope not yet

 And I don't know who to write about next so please let me know who do you want me to write bye •w• jk nope not yet●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I love you guys :)