female yui x reader lemon!!!

I have no idea why I wrote this but ugh! I just don't know (•_•)

You were moaning in pleasure while you were (i am sorry) masturbating. You didnt close the door properly. You looked at the door and a pair of pink eyes were visible in the darkness.
Tears were coming out of those eyes while observing what was going inside. You kept moaning while without breaking the eye contact.

After a while the eyes disappeared in the darkness.

The next day:
You were heading towards laito's room. While walking you noticed that a blonde girl's back was facing you. You of course didn't know who she was so you decided to walk past her.
The moment you passed by. A hand grabbed your wrist. You stopped walking and turned around to see a beautiful girl.
Your eyes widened when you realized that it was her who was looking at you two. You looked at her for a second before speaking up "so it was yo-
Before you could finish your sentence, she pulled you to a room. HEY! what are you- she threw you on a pink bed.
She immediately climbed on top of you. "You know (y/n)chan I have known you for a long time" What!!.
She started undressing both of you. STO-!!! Yui kissed you.
Your heart was telling you to kiss back but your Brain was telling you "No why am I thinking this?!?"
She started rubbing her clit with yours. Yui started moaning your name. While she kept doing that she leaned in and bit your left nipple. That somehow made you moan. She started trailing kisses down your stomach to your sides.
Both of clots kept on rubbing furiously until you both came. You layed there panting heavily sweating. She then got off you and kissed you. However, you kissed back too.

Eversince that you two have been doing this sort for a while.
Until one day you two were sent to live in a mansion.

Few months past and the two of you didn't get the chance to be with each other since the vampires kept sucking your and yui's blood.

One night you walked through the mansion and didnt see any of the sakamaki brothers. So you headed towards yui's room to spend some time with her.
Right before you opened the door you heard her moan. You opened the door immediately and saw yui on top of shu riding him.
Her eyes widened when she saw you. Tears streamed down your cheek while you ran away. Without knowing where you were heading to, you bumped into someone.
Nfu Nfu bithcan~ you looked up and saw laito you know that I can make you feel good right.
He wiped away your tears and hugged you.
He then picked you up bridal style and headed towards his room.

WHY DID I WRITE THIS?!?! I don't know why but does anyone feel kind of guilty and awkward after writing or reading lemon?