Strip Poker always ends in Awkwardness

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry! This was probably a bad idea." I looked at him.

"No don't say that. I had a great time!" He smiled back. We got home and ran inside and watched fans run up towards the house.

"Oh my God. Do you ever get tired of this?" I asked.

"Yes." A sleepy voice said from behind us.

"CURLY!" I hugged him.

"Hi!" Liam laughed, I roughed up Harry's hair and watched the other people come down stairs.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"Hi you two! Where have you been?" Liam looked at me.

"We went to breakfast!"

"And you didn't bring me any?" Niall protested.

"No." I giggled, Niall ran over to me and begged.

"No silly puppy! I didn't." Niall jumped up.

"Lame." And walked to the kitchen.

The rest of the day was slow. We spent the day playing games and watching movies.

"Maddie is the pizza almost done?" Niall shouted through the house.

"Yes. Coming!" I walked out to the living room to a scary movie, I jumped nearly dropping the pizza when Curly came up and poked my sides. I turned around.

"Hello!" he smiled at me cheeky. I set the pizza on the table and grabbed a slice before it was gone and sat by Liam. I smiled at him and sat with my head on his shoulder jumping every once in awhile at the scary parts. The pizza was gone within 10 minutes.

"You guys disgust me sometimes!" I giggled.

"Maddie the monster is going to come after you." Zayn chuckled. 

 "Oh no I am so scared what is he going to do?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Tickle you!" I screamed when Niall came up behind me.

"Niall!!" I heard him laughing hysterically, I punched him gently in the arm.

"So who wants to play a game?" I asked, all the boys looked at me like they thought I had a game in mind, "Choose a game dorks!" I giggled, they laughed.

"Strip poker?" I looked at Harry.

"Really? But er... I am the only er.. Girl?" They all chuckled.

"SOOO..."

"Well I am going to beat all of you!" We sat on the floor in one circle with cards in hand, I lost the first round so I was only in my bra and pants... The boys were shirtless.

"Your call Maddie!" Louis nudged my shoulder.

"All in!" I smirked. They looked surprised. All cards were in, "3 Aces and a King!" There faces dropped, "Sucks to be you right now. Looks like you all just got beaten by a girl! Now pants off!" I smiled, because I just beat five boys in strip poker!

"Oh hey! One more round! We need to get you naked." Harry protested.

"Haha no. With the lack of clothing you have on, you guys will be the naked ones!" I laughed. Niall dealt the cards, I was sure I was going to win this round, 2 Aces and 2 Kings, again. Wooh! Zayn was confident after some cards were on the table.

"All in!" Crap! I looked at my cards, I set mine down, feeling a lump in my throat feeling like I might of lost.

"Damn it!" Zayn stated, I looked at the cards.

"Get naked losers!!" I smiled, they looked at me, "Ha kidding..."

"No you weren't. You would enjoy it." Liam teased raising an eyebrow. 

"Thank you Curly!" I laughed as Harry stripped down.  He ran through the house. "Yeah, you're right! 5 guys naked not so bad!" I closed my eyes then opened them to find all of them sitting next to me... Naked.

I ran through the house, "I won!!!" The boys put boxers on and started chasing me.

"Oh you are not getting off that easy!" Niall picked me up and started tickling my sides.

"Oh my gosh! Stop I am so ticklish." I giggled, the boys came over and started tickling me everywhere. Feet, belly, chin, and the sides, I honestly thought I was going to die.

"You're going to kill her." Liam laughed.

"I can't breathe." I said in between fits of giggles.

"What time is it?" Louis asked.

I was looking for the clock,"Is it really only 7?" I laughed, I totally just died. Strip poker, movies, pizza and tickle fight... Good day! I had a bowl of cereal for dinner while the boys scrounged around for other food.

"Isn't that usually a breakfast?" Harry asked coming to sit over by me.

"Yes, but I'm weird and I eat it for dinner!" I smiled, he nodded in agreement. The boys had their food and came and sat by me, still all shirtless. I just stared at my bowl trying not to laugh or scream about the hotness. There was a knock on the door, "I'll get it!" I jumped up and walked over.

"Hello is Liam there?" It was Danielle. She was more prettier in person, I'll give her that. But I was upset with her for some reason, probably for cheating on my best friend. However that's not the point, the point is she is looking at me all funny. I just am now noticing I was still in my bra and pants, so I got red.

"Yeah, come in!" I smiled at her, she was beautiful. I noticed her gaze going over the half naked guys in the room, so to break the silence I called for Liam. He looked over at me, his expression worried and anxious almost.  He got up and put on his shirt and pants and walked over to Danielle.

"You should put some clothes on Maddie." He stated as he bumped my shoulder, I stuck my tongue out at him and walked back to the table to finish my cereal.

"That was a bit awkward. She noticed we were all you know..." Niall blushed.

"I am sure Liam will tell her what happened. So it won't be very awkward." Harry insisted, I got up and cleared my stuff and put on my dad's shirt. As I came downstairs I heard some shouting outside the door, so I just made myself some tea and ignored it. After about twenty minutes Liam came storming in through the door. "Uh oh." Harry looked at his friend.

"Liam come here." I gestured him over, he came to the kitchen. "You okay?" I asked handing him a cup.

"I guess, she thought I slept with you! And that people saw us at breakfast this morning." I wanted to laugh, we were just friends. Oh the things people will make up about celebrities.

"Oh my. Well what did you tell her?" We started walking back to our room.

"That we were just friends, and that we all just played strip poker and were to lazy to get dressed." Well that was a good answer...

"Oh. Well is she mad? Mad that we went to breakfast?" He and I sat on his bed.

"No. I guess she was just upset that I moved on so quickly. I know what girl brains do, I'm not stupid." I sipped some tea.

"AH HOT!" I shouted, nearly spitting the tea out, "Sorry. But I thought you said you broke up?" Liam smiled when I burnt my mouth.

"I did to. But-" I set my tea down and hugged him.

"I am sure things will work out, and you guys will go back to being friends!" I assured him, he returned the hug.

"I hope so to."