14-I don't even...

Začít od začátku

Asoka's body was enveloped in Kakashi's chest and her grip on Mussō-ka loosened slightly, allowing him to 'swim' up and catch his breath. Asoka's heart beat slowed as a sense of security and comfort overwhelmed her. The voice was being drowned out in some emotion... what was it?

Whatever it was, it was a feeling so strong and pure that sent a wonderful warm feeling to erupt from Asoka's stomach and spread out from her head to her toes. Obviously, Asoka didn't know what it was; she had the worst social skills in the world. But right at that moment, she felt safe, as if nothing would go wrong, like her only friend wasn't caught by the FBI, like she wasn't having nightmares and hearing voices, being paranoid. Asoka, at that moment, could say that she felt safe. There was no other word to really explain it, a whole thesaurus would do no one any good.

Feeling at peace, Asoka closed her eyes and leaned on Kakashi's chest, savoring the sweet feeling. Slowly, not wanting to disturb the girl, Kakashi's arms wrapped around her small figure. He picked her up, bridal style, keeping her securely against his chest. Her heart beat was much slower now, but he knew - by some intuition, or instinct - that she was still awake. He couldn't help but be captivated by the peaceful expression on her face.

Silently, Kakashi sighed, causing Asoka to move in synchronization Kakashi's moving chest. She moaned something unintelligible and seemed to involuntarily snuggle closer to Kakashi. The jonin's face exploded a brilliant shade of red behind his mask and he wondered if he should watch out for nosebleeds around this girl. Then he sweat dropped, remembering that the last nosebleed he had was when he was reading the fourth chapter of the first erotic novel he had ever set his eyes on.

Kakashi sat cross-legged, letting Asoka rest on his chiseled chest. She was nestled in his lap, her eyes closed and her breathing slow. Her body was at absolute relaxation against his, knowing she was safe.

(A/N: (////) Oh god I have to stop here or I'll die from blood loss, from my own writing!)

Although Kakashi, too, felt safe, he knew this would only be temporary. There was an intriguing feeling in his heart, drawing him towards the young woman. He sighed and pushed her away, against his personal wish. However, he knew they had to go do their job.

Asoka's eyes snapped open as a feeling of dread and unease spread in her stomach. She didn't like it... At all. Kakashi also felt a sinister sensation in his heart as he pushed the young woman away from his chest. He felt this feeling once, and it hurt last time, but now it simply stung. But, when she was with him, he felt good, as if his bad past had gone and disappeared, he realized.

"We have to go and guard Tazuna." Kakashi told Asoka, softer than he had anticipated. Her eyes met his as a wave of disappointment washed over her. She liked the warm feeling given to her when he had let her rest on him.

Asoka was calm now, not emotionless. She nodded silently and a small spark of hope lit in her eyes. However, it darkened when her thoughts drifted off to her best friend.

'No, calm down. They don't kill master mind hackers. They won't do anything serious, they might even use her for the FBI. Yeah. She was doing what she had to do to survive. Kiki lives a life of hacking to live. The Mafia is ruthless, if they want her to make something, she either does or dies. People can't know the whereabouts of them. Kiki has to keep herself hacking as a purpose, the Mafia has no use for useless people, calm down...' Asoka thought to herself with an exasperated sigh.

'Yeah, she'll be safe once she explains her situation. The FBI will protect her. She's the one the mafia will be after once the FBI get her. The Mafia HATES it when information runs loose and those loose ends begin flying in the wind. Sometimes the information might change, helping for the better, but they don't like taking the risk. Just calm down. Calm Down. Deep breaths.'