Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted

Start from the beginning

Gritted my teeth, I crashed into the crowd and ran straightly to the hotel. Jack was the only thing that kept me going.

1:32pm. There, I arrived. Finally.

"Being late isn't a late behaviour."

She spinned the chair around, straightening herself, and stared at me evilly, "where's your manner?"

I gritted my teeth, but I was trying to hold my anger back. I didnt expext her to have a sunny personality anyway.

"Sorry." I muttered under my breath. "Jack was the only reason that I had to do it" I made it clear to myself.

She nodded to approve ,like she was the dang queen. But it didnt matter, and it wasnt the point.

"Now tell me," Tiana opened her mouth, " What do you have that I don't?"

What? I didnt see that coming.

"He left, just for you. What the heck do you have that I don't?" She stressed on every word while her face getting redder.

"He left...for me.." My mind still couldnt process her words. It was so sudden.

"Dont make me repeat again. What do you have that I don't?" I could nearly see tears on her eyes, like one more word would make her tears down.

The Tiana that I had known wouldnt cry for anyone.

"You know where he has gone to.." I looked at her, and she looked away, seemingly a little bit guilty, " Oh you knew! Where is he?"

"Like I would tell you." She snickered," if I couldnt get what I want,no one can."

Always being brave and upholding my pride, I would never fall onto my knees. But this time, I knew I had to.

I fell onto my knees, without any other thoughts. "Please, I beg you.. I would do anything.. Just tell me." Tears started streaming on my cheeks, maybe it was because I was too tired, or too emotional. I just couldnt help it.

"Pathetic." She smirked, but I could see crystal-like tears forming right in front of her eyes, " We are all pathetic human beings living on a mad world."

Tears streamed on her face, though she kept her plastic, significant smile on. She opened her mouth, and said, "My dear Elsa, lemme teach you something. When everyone is pathetic, you just have to step on others to make yourself less pathetic."

"Love." I replied.

"What?" She looked down at me, raising an eyebrow.

"I love him with my heart and my soul, and you love people just for your show-off." I smiled, thinking back all the memories that Jack and I had -- happy moments, sad moments, funny moments, and the time that he stalked on my window and read my Shakespeare's line. I couldn't help but smile from my heart.

"Even how much I hate him for lying to me, I knew that I still love him from my heart, and I had never felt that way." I looked at her, determined, " and that was what made us so different."

Her eyes met mine. She didnt speak anything, neither did I. But somehow I knew that she knew I was right. That was something we didnt have to argue to come to a consent.

"Let's see how true love ends." She said nonchalantly, turning her heels and walking away.

"Wait." I stopped her, rising from the floor, using my palms to dry my tears, "Is he alright?"

"Huh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Is he safe? Tell me, please." I said it louder. Even if I couldnt see him forever, i need to make sure he is alright.

She glared at me, her look was unspeakable. Not seeming to be the mean glares that she had been throwing at me for the past years, this one was actually mysterious, and also curious I might say.

"Yea." She muttered, "Good for you."

Turned away, she kept walking. I stared at her, thinking about her words until her shadow vanished.

Jack was alright. He was safe. A sense of satisfactory and relief came to my mind.

I looked at the ceiling of the hotel, and a weak smile plastered on my face instinctively. Without any sense, my legs shaken and my bumb landed on the ground.

The next moment I knew, darkness came across my vision and everything blacked out.

I guess a pretty long sleep would be great.

~*~

And there, knowing the fact that Jack was alright, I am satisfied. And in my dreams, we would always be together, not matter what. Perhaps escaping the mad world to another whole level, to the fantasy land.

the end

Nah kidding. That was a troll

~*~

VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!!

The dramatic ending!! You like it?

Sorry for super delayed update:( I have been studying on my tests and my works and everything makes me super busy! Pray for me to survive 2017 and finish this story! I have been working on this for a year and more, but couldnt end it yet!

No worries this is not the ending yet lol. I was just trying to be dramatic *high pitch voice*

Ouch, dont hit me.

I would love to make my new story! I have almost everything planned out, but i just needed some time to do the writing part soo..!

Any ideas for the next part? Comment below or dm me to tell me your thoughts! I would love to use creative and funny plot!:D Your opinions will be heard my cuties!

Love,
@FancyNobody