Zayn heard Kendall mumble a small whatever, and he bit his lip nervously, feeling responsible for the situation. If it wasn't for him, the best friends wouldn't have to be careful on what they said to each other.

"Zayn?" Louis said, snapping the younger guy out of his thoughts. He hummed in response to Louis. "I have a question."

Zayn bit his lip nervously before responding. "W-what is it?" He asked timidly.

"Who was that man voice that I heard earlier when I called?" Louis asked. Zayn eyes widened, and his mouth opened a bit.

"U-um h-he," Zayn started, stumbling over his words. He didn't know what to say. Justin was just a coworker, but for some reason he found himself not saying that. Instead, he said something completely different. "I-I have to go. The bell is about to ring."

Before his friends had a chance to respond, he already hung up the phone, placing the device on his desk. He sighed, placed both of his elbows on the desk, and ran his fingers through his hair.

He didn't know the reason why he started stuttering and hesitating when Louis asked who the man was. It was just Justin; his coworker. Nothing more. But for some reason he got nervous at the mention of the older man, and all that Zayn wondered at the moment was why.

All of a sudden Zayn phone started vibrating, snapping his attention towards it. When he looked at it he had a message from Louis saying that he was going to have to explain later.

Of course.

Not replying, Zayn cleared the space in front of him, making room for his sketchbook. He opened up the drawer and pulled out his personal sketchbook, and flipped through the new book which was already halfway filled. Once he found a page that was empty, he pulled out his drawing essentials and started to draw, wasting the time remaining of the conference period.

About forty minutes later while drawing, the bell rang, indicating the end of the period. Zayn stopped drawing, and not looking at what he drew, he stuffed the things back inside of his drawer, and closed it. Usually when Zayn drew, he let his hands do all the work. He didn't know what he was drawing, so he just went with the flow.

Zayn got up from the desk and went over to the door, opening it for students could come inside. He then went back over to his desk and sat down in his chair, waiting for students. It didn't take long for students to enter the room. But there was something different. Unlike the students earlier, these students didn't pay attention to their surroundings. They just entered the room, going straight for the seat that they wanted. Zayn eyebrows furrowed at the students, and he felt himself grow a bit nervous. Most of the students didn't even acknowledge him. More students entered inside of the classroom, talking, not paying attention to their surroundings, but there was some that did look, and Zayn heard some asked what happened to the old art room. Soon the whole classroom was filled up with students, almost every seat taken.

The tardy bell rang, and Zayn got up from his seat and went over to the door, shutting it. He then went back over to his desk and leaned on it, crossing his feet. The students didn't care that the tardy bell rang, because they still talked like it didn't even happen. Zayn nervously fiddled with his tie, not knowing how to get the students to stop talking.

"E-excuse me," he started nervously, hoping to get the students attention. It didn't work though, because the students were still talking. He then tried again, but a little bit louder. "E-Excuse me!"

The students just continued on talking.

Zayn was about to say that again until a loud, feminine voice cut him off. "Hey!" The voice shouted, snapping Zayn attention towards the girl that said it. "Shut up!"